Piketon Lady Redstreaks

reliob
Freshman Team

Piketon Lady Redstreaks

Post by reliob »

I have been impressed by the lady streaks play lately. First they won the holiday tourny at Eastern then beat southeastern Sat.It looks like they are playing as a team and having some fun on the floor.i guess i just wanted to say to the girls keep up the good work, have fun ,keep playing hard ,and the pride will be back in piketon girls basketball.

barman
Riding the Bench

Re: Piketon Lady Redstreaks

Post by barman »

They will be tested on Thursday when they play the Lady Shermans at Piketon. It will be interesting to see how
this game plays out. The last game of the SVC 1st round. Any thoughts by Piketon, UHS or SVC fans out there ?

barman
Riding the Bench

Post by barman »

Has anyone heard if this game is still on for tonight (Thurs. 01/08) ?

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Good Luck to Coach C and the Streaks tonight!

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

barman wrote:They will be tested on Thursday when they play the Lady Shermans at Piketon. It will be interesting to see how
this game plays out. The last game of the SVC 1st round. Any thoughts by Piketon, UHS or SVC fans out there ?

I would not call any SVC school playing Unioto this year a test. It is more a matter of how long can you hang in there.

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

The game is on, see you in the Oven

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Coach Coreno will do a great job and get the girls program back in the running for a top half finish in the league for years to come.

barman
Riding the Bench

Post by barman »

I was impressed with the Lady Redstreaks last night. They played hard and under control. Unioto played one of the best games I have seen them play this year - and Piketon stayed right in there and fought till the end. The final was 65-32, but Piketon never gave up. Good job-both teams.

Coach Coreno is doing some good things. It appears the Piketon program is getting back on sound footing.

And congrats to Coach Driggs on her 200th win at UHS - in only 11 years !

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

Thanks for a good season girls. The hustle and improvement should be contagious to future teams.To Andrea.Crissy.Heather,Keia,Megan,you will be missed. To the rest of the team we expect you to pick up where these girls left off, and carry the program to new heights . Again its been a pleasure to be a fan of Lady Redstreak Basketball.

Return to “Girls Basketball”