who is the top ten players in the TVC Hocking division?

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Re: who is the top ten players in the TVC Hocking division?

Post by basketballjunky »

I agree that Butcher is a good player, who can make plays and plays hard, and if she were just a little taller I think she could pass up King. I mean you just can't teach height though.
It is my understanding that these two ladies play AAU together, is that right?

SE_Buckeye
Waterboy

Post by SE_Buckeye »

strike07 wrote:I's have to go with
Butcher- Fed
King- Waterford
Drayer- Waterford
Dunfee- Fed
Connery- Eastern
Rawson- Eastern
Brown- Waterford
Spears- Trimble
last 2 spots are up for grabs really

I agree with a lot of these, I have not had a chance to see Miller or Southern play this year so I don't really know if we are missing any names there. I am not sure your list was supposed to be in order of talent but if so, here is what I would change.

Drayer - Waterford
King - Waterford
Dunfee - Fed (I think her D' is a little better than Butcher's)
Butcher - Fed
Brown - Waterford (I know Drayer and King are the big names on the Waterford team, but I wish this girl would come out one night with the mind set that she is a star too!! She seems like she may be settling for the "3rd best")
Turley - Eastern (if she ever makes it back onto the court)
Connery - Eastern
Rawson - Eastern (She would move up a spot or two if some one would PLEASE teach her to stay on her feet, I see this girl on her butt on the floor more than anyone)
Spears - Trimble

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

WAL-JUMP ... - You are correct, im sorry, that was wrong of me to say and I apologize ... It more or less came out wrong, my observation was to compliment Waterfords 9 player rotation and their starting 5 is very, very good ... maybe a little better than fed hock ... Hence, the "help" comment, but NOT HELP as in when their playing the rest of their schedule ... DUNFEE, CUCKLER are great! Hell, the trio of DUNF, CUCKLER, BUTCH is awesome compared to 70% of the other teams in southeastern Ohio ... But when facing a team with Waterfords talent and depth, it causes problems. It's not bad or wrong or even negative to admit one team is better than another at this point. Yea, Butcher needs help Vs Waterford but so does Dunfee and Cuckler ... :mrgreen:

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

Heres my picks Drayer,King,Butcher,Dunfee,Rawson,Conery,Turley,Spears,Savage,Brown.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

How can you put Turley on the list when she hasn't even stepped foot on the Court? And still waiting to see something from Rawson.

looking down from above
Waterboy

Post by looking down from above »

You know I have seen Turley's name on her several times...How can you put her in the top ten when she hasn't even touched the floor...You know a new school, new coach and it's a whole new ball game...Maybe you should rethink your picks from Eastern...Give the girls credit that are there...

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I dont think you can put anyone from Eastern on the list the way they have performed so far

Millfield Mafia
Waterboy

Post by Millfield Mafia »

Trimbles starting 5 deserve a lil extra credit they are starting to step it up. Especially Spears, Savage, and Kinnosin is an out of the blue player who seriosely helped out. Go Cats!!!

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Thomas from Southern to be a freshman is doing pretty well.

Return to “Girls Basketball”