Site Admin

Re: Paint Valley Lady Cats Classic Nov. 28/29

Post by mattash »

thanks for the updates

daluvofallsports
Waterboy

Post by daluvofallsports »

i have to say that the best game i watched was chillicothe v minford. wow..what a game. i was very impressed by the lady falcons and staff. tremendous job by the lady falcons.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

You have to a Minford fan to think a 22pt game is good game :lol: .What happend to the Cavs in the second half? Seems like the score was close up until then...Was it the press,turnovers,missed shots or did she just pull the starters out once the game was out of hand?? No sense in getting anyone hurt in the first game of the year.Many more important battles will be waged this year.

daluvofallsports
Waterboy

Post by daluvofallsports »

^^^^

were you at the game? it was very close until the 4th when the lady falcons pulled away. and yes it was a great game. both teams played very hard. really a fan of all southern ohio teams...enjoy watching and keeping up with all of them due to all the talent thats here. chillicothe is a very good team and even though minford won by 22 points it wasn't until the 4th minford pulled away. both teams pulled starters out.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

No,That's why I was asking...Sounds strange that that you say a tight game starting the 4th ends up in a 22pt blowout...If that's what happened I'll have to go with it....

Return to “Girls Basketball”