PVC talent this year!!!!

ole`
Waterboy

PVC talent this year!!!!

Post by ole` »

Who looks to win the PVC this year?? I am sure that Guiler and her Monroe Central Team look quite tough. How does Caldwell look with Nau as their big girl?
I am sure Fort Frye will struggle with their immature coaching staff and loss of the
Booth girl who basically thought that team was spelled with an "I". Maybe they will
get to play more team ball this year though, too bad they lost valuable team play with all the ball hogging last year. Does Frontier return anyone?
Any hidden talents on any of the teams that we haven't heard of?
Just looking for opinions????

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Re: PVC talent this year!!!!

Post by Captain Cavalier »

ole` wrote:Who looks to win the PVC this year?? I am sure that Guiler and her Monroe Central Team look quite tough. How does Caldwell look with Nau as their big girl?
I am sure Fort Frye will struggle with their immature coaching staff and loss of the
Booth girl who basically thought that team was spelled with an "I". Maybe they will
get to play more team ball this year though, too bad they lost valuable team play with all the ball hogging last year. Does Frontier return anyone?
Any hidden talents on any of the teams that we haven't heard of?
Just looking for opinions????

Might be hard getting any opinions on that conference because nobody around here plays any of those teams.By the way what does the "PVC" stand for??

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: PVC talent this year!!!!

Post by danicalifornia »

Pioneer Valley Conference.

Not many schools in this area play any of those schools(Warren, Marietta, Southern are some that do)

Return to “Girls Basketball”