TVC-hocking predictions

Wildcat08
Waterboy

Re: TVC-hocking predictions

Post by Wildcat08 »

Not sure who Trimble has coming back, but I highly doubt they will beat Waterford.

its a game
Waterboy

Post by its a game »

top 4 any order
waterford, fed, trimble, eastern

miller
southern

fed has Dunfee and Butcher good shooters
is Butcher a jr or sr?
king, drayer, and brown returning at wtrfrd good crew
turley was rough at southern same Turley transfer?
trimble had savage , shaner, walton spears ?
who are Jr & Sr players at fed , eastern and trimble ?

what about the ohio?

nelsonville Kline, mead? martinez?
alex smith, guthrie? raines?
belpre
meigs
vinton
wellston
athens

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

This is not even debatable. Waterford will dominate again. No girl on any other team in the TVC could start for Waterford.

The Filthy One
Waterboy

Post by The Filthy One »

Yea this is not even really a debate, Waterford will win the hocking with no problems. Fed Hock may be decent and will probably finish 2nd in the league, but they are no where near the caliber of Waterford.

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Post by basketballjunky »

wow, there are some really crazy ideas as to who will win the tvc. but anyone who has watched these teams for the past few yrs would say that waterford and federal hocking will be the only two teams fighting for the championship. i mean waterford has won the conference 5 out of the last 6 yrs.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

olay135 wrote:This is not even debatable. Waterford will dominate again. No girl on any other team in the TVC could start for Waterford.

I've seen Waterford play and they are impressive. However I think Iris Butcher could break into that starting lineup...

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Post by sneake-pete »

i agree with you GW and i am pretty sure that dunfee could has well....

Catch One
Freshman Team

Post by Catch One »

The Cuckler girl is right there close, also don't count out the Mckibbin girl she can play some mean D.

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

Catch One wrote:The Cuckler girl is right there close, also don't count out the Mckibbin girl she can play some mean D.

Between McKibbin and Her dad both, they couldnt guard a chair.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

The bookworm should be hittin' the books. You should be at the Trimble football game. Not a fan of your fellow Tomcats?

SErunner
JV Team

Post by SErunner »

G W McLintock wrote:The bookworm should be hittin' the books. You should be at the Trimble football game. Not a fan of your fellow Tomcats?

I hope Bookworm is taking a SEOPS break from hitting the books. And having a friend update him on the game.

h2o
Riding the Bench

Post by h2o »

olay125- are you saying noone from the tvc-hocking could crack this starting lineup or noone from the TVC could ?

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

I don't think that there is anyone in the Hocking that could get in the starting lineup. The Ohio is another story and I am sure there are some girls in the Ohio who could get in the lineup. I also heard that Waterford played at a scrimmage up in Berlin Hiland and I heard they had positive results. I can't wait to see them play some tough competition this year because Waterford's schedule is really tough!

its a game
Waterboy

Post by its a game »

olay 135
your might have to eat your words

look out for fed trimble and eastern
you are way to confident!!!!!!!!!!

basketballjunky
Waterboy

It is great to have such confidence in the girls at waterford, I myself have watched this program improve over the yrs, but are you serious about no one in the conference being able to take a starting spot away from some of those girls? I mean don't get me wrong waterford has some really strong players in king, drayer and brown, but then it begins to drop off a bit. From what I have seen in the past the other girls on that team can be extremely skatter brained! (Which I hope they can prove me wrong now that they are a yr older.) I just hope that waterford's 3 stars don't get hurt because if they, especially king, were to have to sit out then they will have a hard time in some of the games on their schedule this season.

Bird Watcher
Waterboy

Post by Bird Watcher »

i agree with basketballjunkie....if any of waterfords 3 main players get hurt they are in for an eye opener. i think that everyone is underestimating some of the other teams in the TVC. I guess we will see what happens once the season starts

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Waterford is definately the favorite, but come on guys its high school basketball, anything can happen

bballnut
Riding the Bench

Post by bballnut »

sounds like you waterford fans should stop counting your chickens
we have to wait to see who lays the eggs!
go tvc!!

basketballjunky
Waterboy

i agree that anything can happen. I saw federal hocking play last yr and they are a solid ball team. but you have to admit that the odds are looking in favor of waterford. but like i said i agree with you...it's high school basketball.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

There is alot of talent in the TVC this year, Wateford better not let their guard down

Return to “Girls Basketball”