D IV Matchup- South Webster vs. Reedsville Eastern

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Just a reminder to all Lady Jeeps fans to wear red when you come out to support the girls.

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

Good Luck Ladies!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Good Luck Lady Jeeps! Bring home another victory for the SOC!

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

South Webster 63
Reedsville Eastern 31

Just got a phone call and heard that the Lady Jeeps won to advance to the District Championship game. They will play the winner of the New Boston/South Gallia game. Congrats, ladies, and keep up the good work!

GO LADY JEEPS!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The Jeeps were and are dominant...they have a tougher road than Waterford but should prevail by 10-15 over New Boston.

Cook is so similar to Beth Howe it's scary..a step slower...but an inch so taller and plays a little longer.

I do not understand leaving her in till about 3:00 left in the game with a 30 point lead...nothing good can happen in that situation...nothing

SW vs NB in the finals will be fun and watching Wiley made me know the game will be worthwile as I thought SW would breeze by everyone by 20....but she's good enough with a solid support group to make it interesting.....but the 6'2 girl swatting shots all night long and Cayton out shooting #12 and #15 for NB should make SW prevail.....good luck!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Ironman92 wrote:The Jeeps were and are dominant...they have a tougher road than Waterford but should prevail by 10-15 over New Boston.

Cook is so similar to Beth Howe it's scary..a step slower...but an inch so taller and plays a little longer.

I do not understand leaving her in till about 3:00 left in the game with a 30 point lead...nothing good can happen in that situation...nothing

SW vs NB in the finals will be fun and watching Wiley made me know the game will be worthwile as I thought SW would breeze by everyone by 20....but she's good enough with a solid support group to make it interesting.....but the 6'2 girl swatting shots all night long and Cayton out shooting #12 and #15 for NB should make SW prevail.....good luck!

You think she is slower?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yes...just a little

Cook is an all-state cross country and long distance....Beth was all-state in the 100m

Beth's fast twitch muscles were a little more prominent.....both shoot about the same from outside as sophomores.

I just see numerous similarities.

whythehale?
Riding the Bench

Post by whythehale? »

Congrats to South Webster on the win! Good luck in your next game!

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Nice team nice ladies good luck ahead............ Eagle fan

the thinker

Return to “Girls Basketball”