Who will advance in D-IV

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Who will advance in D-IV

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

What four teams will advance from the Athens sectional to the Districts in Jackson

South Gallia vs Symnes Valley

Green vs. Eastern (Beaver)

St. Joe vs. Eastern (Reedsville)

Waterford vs Miller/ Southern winner

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

south gallia
eastern beaver
st joe
waterford

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I think it will be
South Gallia
Beaver
Reedsville
Waterford

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Hey !!! T-Time Starts a new season!!!I hope Bostic's team does well!!!Feb 4 is a builder see where you stand??? The new season 0-0 for each team!!! Good Luck!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The Feb. 4 game is a good game for the Rebels at that time. Will be a very tough game for them and will give them a look at what they need to work on for a successful tournament run. Need to face a tough team going in to sectionals.

marathon rebel
Freshman Team

Post by marathon rebel »

sg won last night at symmes valley by 20, so

SG
B Eastern
R Eastern
Waterford

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I hope to see a Waterford, South Gallia match-up. That will be interesting. If it happens, it may confirm some of my thoughts about strength of schedule.
:?

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Here is the bracket

http://www.seodab.org/brackets/2008/girls_bb_div4.htm

I would love to see that also! Why, because that would mean that both teams made it to the Regionals. I think Waterford is one of the favorites along with South Webster to make it to the Regionals. 8)

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Steely Dan wrote:I hope to see a Waterford, South Gallia match-up. That will be interesting. If it happens, it may confirm some of my thoughts about strength of schedule.
:?

Here we go again, saying that south gallia cant win becasue of strength of schedule :lol:

All that matters is who has the better team and who is prepared that night. You guys crack me up :roll:

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

I just want SG girls to be focused on the next three games, then they can focus on T-tme. HARDWORK & TEAMWORK will prevail girls.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Very Good Post bettis! 8)

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

.....and who executes teh best that night.....with maybe a touch of luck as well

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Ironman92 wrote:.....and who executes teh best that night.....with maybe a touch of luck as well

That is a factor also

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Post by basketballjunky »

I would love to see the Waterford vs. South Webster game. There are some extremely talented players on both teams and it would be a great matchup. Any predictions on who would win this one? I would go with Waterford but I don't know.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

That would be a perfect ending to one of those Teams!! If this game came to pass they would meet in the REGIONAL FINALS at Pickerington High School. Myself I would have to go with the LADY JEEPS :)

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Who would South Webster have to beat in Regionals to get to the finals?

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

it looks like if they make it that far it will prolly be Cols. Africentric Secondary

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Is Africentric as much of a powerhouse as they have been in the past? Can South Webster pull off a win if they make it to that game?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

They have good size an are very Quick an the point guard can LIGHT IT UP from behind the arc !! If the Lady Jeeps play the HARD NOSE DEFENSE that they play they can pull it out. I have seen Africentic play 3 time this year an listened to them when they traveled to Chicago ( where they got beat ), The Chicago team is the only team that play that way against them an they pulled it out, So anything is possible. But they still have 2 game before that so they have to go ONE game at a TIME!!! GOOD LUCK LADY JEEPS AN PLAY HARD AN LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR EVERYTIME U PLAY!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”