1/23 scores

Pointerdog11
Waterboy
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:27 am

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Pointerdog11 »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:50 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:30 am South Point - 26
Rock Hill - 25
I'm pretty sure I gave a wrong score here.
Sadly you didn’t


User avatar
Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP
Posts: 3251
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Pointerdog11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:05 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:50 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:30 am South Point - 26
Rock Hill - 25
I'm pretty sure I gave a wrong score here.
Sadly you didn’t
It was South Point & Ironton but correct score.


______________________________________
VetteMan
SEOPS H
Posts: 7206
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by VetteMan »

Tri-StateYouthSports wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:50 am
Pointerdog11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:05 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:50 am

I'm pretty sure I gave a wrong score here.
Sadly you didn’t
It was South Point & Ironton but correct score.
Thank you.


Countrygirl17
Waterboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:26 pm

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Countrygirl17 »

Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:59 pm Waterford 49
South Gallia 38
Shocked no one is talking about this. after the complete dominance of the rebels at SG.


Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 30101
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Ironman92 »

Countrygirl17 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:16 pm
Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:59 pm Waterford 49
South Gallia 38
Shocked no one is talking about this. after the complete dominance of the rebels at SG.

Great coaches are huge factors


mhs95_06
S
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by mhs95_06 »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Countrygirl17 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:16 pm
Shoot_It_From_Deep wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:59 pm Waterford 49
South Gallia 38
Shocked no one is talking about this. after the complete dominance of the rebels at SG.

Great coaches are huge factors
Waterford had two regulars missing in the first game and the coach has had more time to get the team playing closer to what he expects them to be.


Tomkittyhunter23
Waterboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:11 pm

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Tomkittyhunter23 »

mhs95_06 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Countrygirl17 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:16 pm

Shocked no one is talking about this. after the complete dominance of the rebels at SG.

Great coaches are huge factors
Waterford had two regulars missing in the first game and the coach has had more time to get the team playing closer to what he expects them to be.
Was this game more a Waterford style game? Because SG has been dominant in their games. Just surprising to see a double digit win for the wildcats after they trailed SG 20 something to 0 after the first quarter in crown city. Two good teams at the top of the TVC Hocking.


Stan Smith
Freshman Team
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:35 am

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Stan Smith »

Tomkittyhunter23 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:16 pm
mhs95_06 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:11 pm


Great coaches are huge factors
Waterford had two regulars missing in the first game and the coach has had more time to get the team playing closer to what he expects them to be.
Was this game more a Waterford style game? Because SG has been dominant in their games. Just surprising to see a double digit win for the wildcats after they trailed SG 20 something to 0 after the first quarter in crown city. Two good teams at the top of the TVC Hocking.
Waterford defense is playing much quicker than they did at the beginning of the year. It looks like a different team.


Bmoc616
Waterboy
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:22 pm

Re: 1/23 scores

Post by Bmoc616 »

Waterford has a great coach. He no doubt made plenty of adjustments and had a great game plan. Defense and more defense is their game. SG needs to get out and run which they obviously didn’t do in the second game. SG also has one starter out for the year. Best 2 teams in the TVC this year for sure. Hope to see round 3 in districts.


Post Reply

Return to “Girls Basketball”