All Conference

Re: Top 10 players D3 in Southeastern Ohio

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Shania Massey of Greenfield McLain.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Nelsonville has 2, Alexander has a top player. Binkley twins from Lynchburg, Skeens from Southeastern is a top player, Peighton Williams of Portsmouth....to mention a few

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

yy
Last edited by Fundamentals on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

Top 10 from this guy who has seen these girls all play, not just in the season but in the summer. Not going to judge kids I haven't seen play, and other than the first 2, no ranking order just as they came to mind. Also I look at what they do besides scoring, what do they do off the ball. This is JMO..

Lexi Barrier ,Ironton, is probably is the tops in the area. The Virginia Tech commit makes those are around her better and can do it all and has size.
Massie from Greenfield, same as Barrier makes those around her better
Hall, South Webster (yeah she is D4) but don't care, top 3 in our area no matter the division.

Richardson from Alexander good scorer, well rounded player
Holden from Wheelersburg, 6' that can play every position on the floor.
Williams from Portsmouth a player that has to do way too much for her team. Shows up every night
Airel Sams, Huntington Ross, if on another team would probably be considered the top point guard in the area
Skeens, Southeastern, Freshmen (Diaper Dandy) great scorer, has the body structure that next level likes, will be a super beast when shooting gets efficient, gets her 25 on less shots.
Wheeler, Southeastern makes that team even better.
Daniels, Minford, Freshmen, can do it all and will only get better

Others to mention:
Binkley twins-Lynchburg, Girl from Westphal, Day- Eastern Brown-improved as a freshmen and looks to get better, Doddridge-Valley (not a good fit for system she played in.

Another criteria for me is can the player go to any other school and start and be an impact and can they play next level somewhere. Just my way of looking at things

Jerry Newman
Waterboy

Post by Jerry Newman »

I would definitely have Robinson from Westfall on the list. She has lead the Lady Mustangs to a 20-3 record so far. I see Skeens and Wheeler, both from SE, on some people's list. Could someone explain to me why this team finished 3rd in the SVC if they have 2 of the top players in the district on their team?

Appleg8
Waterboy

Post by Appleg8 »

Also I will only list the players that I have seen.If I leave someone out, then I probably haven't seen them play.
Lexie Barrier-not much she can't do
Madison Davis-NY-big nice range and can drive
Kacie hall-just plays so hard.
Elle Johnson -SW- Cones to play every night
Lexie Doddrige-if she played anywhere else would be great
Richardson-Alex - tough
Caitlin Stone -fairland-plays so hard.can shoot.
Kaylee Curry-Cpeake- Scores and rebounds
Sydnee Holden-can play any spot on floor.hard to guard.
Shania Massie-GM-great all around player

Not in any certain order.and like I said if I left anyone off I probably haven't had a chance to see them play.

Return to “Girls Basketball”