All State

Re: South Gallia vs Eastern

Post by Super trooper »

Eastern by 25+

MeigsCountyGuy
Waterboy

Post by MeigsCountyGuy »

I have to agree with Super Trooper on this one. If this game was being played at South Gallia, I would give the rebels a better chance to win this one. But, it's not.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Good luck Rebels play your game ladies we are all proud of you!!

lovin' every minute of it
Riding the Bench

Post by lovin' every minute of it »

Eastern by as many as they want

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

I heard that lowly little South Gallia petitioned the state to not have to play this game!!!! But I guess the state says that they have to play!!!! So I hope that Powerhouse Eastern takes it easy on SG!!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Lady Rebels!

MeigsCountyGuy
Waterboy

Post by MeigsCountyGuy »

The voting for this game is 7 for Eastern and 4 for South Gallia. That is a joke. Eastern will win this game easily and after the way the game went last year at South Gallia, I hope they win by 50+!!!!

cobweb
JV Team

Post by cobweb »

Meigs County Guy, what happened between Eastern and South Gallia at SG during the year?

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Eastern won by a lot

cobweb
JV Team

Post by cobweb »

S-Trooper, it sounded like there was more to the story than the score in MCG's post.
Both league games were very decisive victories for the Eagles; +38 at home and +29 on the road. Realistically, it seems that the game has little chance to be very competitive. The votes on this thread for SG have to be from the heart, surely not the brain.

supermama
Freshman Team

Post by supermama »

Web: Not this season, but last season; SG beat Eastern at SG by one point. It wasn't pretty. Eastern had 2 girls foul out, one of which had never fouled out in her whole career. With that being said, anyone can be beat on any given day. Hopefully, the Eastern girls will come out ready to play. Go Eagles!

MeigsCountyGuy
Waterboy

Post by MeigsCountyGuy »

Thanks supermama for clearing that up. I said in an earlier post that this happened last year. Eastern won the game at home by over 40. Then, Eastern goes to South Gallia and Jenna fouls out, playing about six minutes the entire game. I would just like to see Eastern play really hard and show how dominant they can be. Should be well-rested and ready to show what they are made of. Go Lady Eagles!!!!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

with all the BOYS stuff going on - and me covering the Athens girls on the radio - I almost forgot about our TVC-Hocking teams playing Sunday ... lol

GOOD LUCK LADIES ... LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE GAMES THIS WEEKEND!

Five Point
JV Team

Post by Five Point »

Ol Blue, that's a joke right?

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

BAZINGA !!!!!!!

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

As far as the game at South Gallia last year....SG won by one!!! But people need to get there facts straight!!!! It was Jordan Parker who fouled out of the game and not Burdette!!!! Sg won by 1pt with Jenna Burdette missing the front end of 2 one and ones with 23 seconds to go!!! The last one she missed with 1 second to go!!! Jenna played the entire game!!! I'm in no way knocking her she is a great player!!!! Just getting the facts straight!!!

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Obviously my earlier comments were meant "tongue in cheek" and aimed more at some of the experts from Eastern who think the hardest part of Sundays game is finding the Convo!!!! I have nothing but respect for Coach Burdette and his staff and Eastern is truly a great team!!! We know that its going to take a big effort for SG to win this game,but the game is played by 15,16,17 and 18 year old high school girls....so anything can happen!!!! Thats why they play the game on the court and not on the internet!!!! LOL!!!! Good luck to both!!! GO LADY REBELS1111

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Ol blue,I haven't heard anyone from Eastern dishing on SG.Eagles are 20-4,SG 19-5,I think that should say it all.Win 19 ball games your doing something right.

Rebel4Life
Waterboy

Post by Rebel4Life »

Lets go Rebels!! Make history and be the first SOUTH GALLIA team to make it to the regionals in any sport!! Remember it's tournament time and that means anything can happen!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”