Ports. West vs. Fairland

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Re: Ports. West vs. Fairland

Post by ohst#1 »

ARCH NEMESIS wrote:Congratulations West on a valiant effort against a really good Fairyland team. Really surprised you kept it that close. Must have been a great game to watch. BTW, I typed Fairyland on purpose, in honor of your coach who likes to run the score up on inferior teams. :aaaaa30
k-thanx i take that as a compliment :)

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

rabidfan wrote:If a fan gets ejected, do they have to go to Columbus and take some sort of sportsmanship class and pay for it? I thought I read that when a parent got in to a verbal altercation with a score keeper over foul language in a song being played.
i agree that i need that. i think alot of people could use:)

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

DIDO wrote:Let me guess who that was that got thrown out...
it was me-was your guess right?? lol

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Slim Jim wrote:They need to play the I hate rap! song at a game sometime...Sung by the late Curt Hennig and the West Texas rednecks..lol All kidding aside here, was someone actually thrown out because they didn't like the music that was being played? People need to explain exactly what happened before posting only vague details...I assume that's what happened...
no i didnt get thrown out because of a song. i got thrown out because i flipped everyone off on the portsmouth west side. do i regret it sure. let my emotions get the best of me and it was childish.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Leaving Minford wrote:ohst#1: Was that really necessary?
no it definatly wasnt:(

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Captain Cavalier wrote:You need to clarify one more thing...I take it nobody got thrown out at Waverly because of this, you were talking about Columbus all along? Some on here were confused...Thanks!
the fan that got thrown out was me. was having a bad day to begin with. when stapleton got called for her forth foul everyone on the portsmouth west side stood up and applauded and that was it for me-i let my emotions get the best of me-and i flipped everyone off on the pw side-do i regret it sure do.

FlyingBuckeye3
Riding the Bench

Post by FlyingBuckeye3 »

ohst#1 wrote:
FlyingBuckeye3 wrote:Fairland wins. I don't have a score but heard it was within 10 points.

Nothing like a parent getting on here to defend their child like she's the best player in SE Ohio. It's okay if she was jogging up the floor, maybe she was tired, but you don't need to make excuses. If you're going to represent Fairland, don't make all FHS fans look cocky and overconfident too, speak for yourself.

thanx:) i was speaking for myself and in no way do i want my posts to sound cocky cause theres always someone else out there thats better-please whoever u r come to me at the next game and we can discuss this face to face u obviously know who i am.
Actually I've never met or seen you, but it would be hard not to know who you are. I have no reason to come up to you, I've already said my peace (and please, don't bother asking if I'm too afraid or something).

Good luck to the Fairland boys and girls.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

FlyingBuckeye3 wrote:
ohst#1 wrote:
FlyingBuckeye3 wrote:Fairland wins. I don't have a score but heard it was within 10 points.

Nothing like a parent getting on here to defend their child like she's the best player in SE Ohio. It's okay if she was jogging up the floor, maybe she was tired, but you don't need to make excuses. If you're going to represent Fairland, don't make all FHS fans look cocky and overconfident too, speak for yourself.

thanx:) i was speaking for myself and in no way do i want my posts to sound cocky cause theres always someone else out there thats better-please whoever u r come to me at the next game and we can discuss this face to face u obviously know who i am.
Actually I've never met or seen you, but it would be hard not to know who you are. I have no reason to come up to you, I've already said my peace (and please, don't bother asking if I'm too afraid or something).

Good luck to the Fairland boys and girls.
thats fine-i had no plans on asking u that-lol not really worried about it-u make no difference in my life what so ever.thanx for the support

Return to “Girls Basketball”