Division 3 District Final Predictions

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Game 1
Eastern Brown vs. Ironton

Game 2
Oak Hill vs. Zane Trace

Game 3
Minford vs. Lynchburg Clay

I will take the top seeds in all 3, Eastern Brown, Oak Hill and Minford.

sportygrl
Riding the Bench

Re: Division 3 District Final Predictions

Post by sportygrl »

You're so quick to count our Lady Tigers out. You should be careful of those thoughts because that under dog is always the one that'll come out and fight harder to survive. You of all people do in fact know this to be the truth. One game at a time my friend. One at a time. You really shouldn't be looking ahead, that's Karma and it just might bring you bad luck. Good luck to the Lady Tigers of I-Town.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

I completely agree MOF, but..........If LC can keep their big girls out of foul trouble, I went last night and watched both games, and can get the ball into them they have a small chance against Minford.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Brown, Oak Hill and Minford.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

sportygrl wrote:You're so quick to count our Lady Tigers out. You should be careful of those thoughts because that under dog is always the one that'll come out and fight harder to survive. You of all people do in fact know this to be the truth. One game at a time my friend. One at a time. You really shouldn't be looking ahead, that's Karma and it just might bring you bad luck. Good luck to the Lady Tigers of I-Town.
How am I looking ahead? I made a prediction for this game, I don't think I said anything about regional finals or state.
Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:I completely agree MOF, but..........If LC can keep their big girls out of foul trouble, I went last night and watched both games, and can get the ball into them they have a small chance against Minford.
I have heard that from several people.

sportygrl
Riding the Bench

Post by sportygrl »

MightyOaksFan wrote:
sportygrl wrote:You're so quick to count our Lady Tigers out. You should be careful of those thoughts because that under dog is always the one that'll come out and fight harder to survive. You of all people do in fact know this to be the truth. One game at a time my friend. One at a time. You really shouldn't be looking ahead, that's Karma and it just might bring you bad luck. Good luck to the Lady Tigers of I-Town.
How am I looking ahead? I made a prediction for this game, I don't think I said anything about regional finals or state.
Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:I completely agree MOF, but..........If LC can keep their big girls out of foul trouble, I went last night and watched both games, and can get the ball into them they have a small chance against Minford.
I have heard that from several people.
I believe you were counting your chickens before your eggs are hatched. You put Ironton out as of this Saturday. Don't look ahead or at least NO WISHFUL THINKING! Can Eastern Brown handle us now that everyone of our girls are dangerous if left undefended; not just one player. The question is...Can anyone handle the Tigers? HUH!!!!

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

nobody is expecing them to get blown out, just how the heck is itcounting your eggs or whatever it is called before they hatched. a pick is a pick based off an opinion, like it matters anyway because it dont matter how many eggs you got this round, cause the lady oaks will have more eggs come the next round.

sportygrl
Riding the Bench

Post by sportygrl »

oak hill71 wrote:nobody is expecing them to get blown out, just how the heck is itcounting your eggs or whatever it is called before they hatched. a pick is a pick based off an opinion, like it matters anyway because it dont matter how many eggs you got this round, cause the lady oaks will have more eggs come the next round.
Lets just hope OH plays better, in the tournament this time round, than you spell and as the ole saying goes opinions are like ### H!!!!!...everybody has one.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

find one spelling mistake in my post. im lazy, i dont like capitalizing on an online forum. but i never misspell a word. go ahead check it

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

I wouldn't go there. haha you better edit fast

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

oh im more than aware, giving him something to occupy himself with, i noticed the missing t off of expecting. more of a typo from typing fast than a misspell. but my post should look like this

"Nobody is expecting them to get blown out, just how the heck is it "counting your eggs" or whatever it is called before they hatched. A pick is a pick based off an opinion like it matters anyway. It does not matter how many eggs you got this round, because the Lady Oaks will have more eggs coem the next round."

if sportygrl wants to be the grammar police.

but back to the topic, I am thinking Oak hill, ironton, and minford, with oak hill winning the regional

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

First time that all number one seeds have advanced to regionals since 2005 when there were just two teams that got to advance to regionals.

riverbball
Waterboy

Post by riverbball »

It shows the coaches did a good job of seeding. And it shows all three #1 seeds had a little bit of luck on their side (at least in Saturday's games). All three teams were in trouble at times, but all three pulled it out.

Return to “Girls Basketball”