southpoint@oak hill 12/30

bryanc45
JV Team

southpoint@oak hill 12/30

Post by bryanc45 »

i hope that the oaks play like the other night i was so glad to see our stands full for the ironton game hope to see them full again for coach hale and the ladies. If u are coming to the game from S.P have a safe trip coming to town. And i hope both teams have an injury free game. Go lady Oaks

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Re: southpoint@oak hill 12/30

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

It wouldnt matter if SP was 0-20 or 20-0, They will come and fight thats a fact. But after steamrolling a strong Ironton team by 30+, I foresee the Lady Oaks winning yet again. We are playing some great ball. The team play is awesome. You cant key on just one player, cause 6 more will step up. Good luck Lady Oaks, and as always, I pray for an injury free game for both benches.

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:It wouldnt matter if SP was 0-20 or 20-0, They will come and fight thats a fact. But after steamrolling a strong Ironton team by 30+, I foresee the Lady Oaks winning yet again. We are playing some great ball. The team play is awesome. You cant key on just one player, cause 6 more will step up. Good luck Lady Oaks, and as always, I pray for an injury free game for both benches.
Of course you do Ryan, They're playin @ home

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Still boo hooing I see!!!!

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Sportnut. Let it go. You have a fine team with wonderful players. Your posts are kind of childish to say the least. You had better re-read the rules you agreed to when you signed up to be on this posting sight. You have broken one of the most important rules by naming another poster's identity. You could get banned for that. Please be careful with your remarks. Ironton has a proud tradition with their school, and huge success's in all sports. I am sure that a lot of the fans and supporters so not appreciate your actions. Good luck to both teams. You both have been well know and respected in southeastern Ohio. The fans of Both schools have every right to be proud of their teams. So think about what you are saying on this public forum. It is great that you support your team, but do it with a little more class..........Good luck to both teams in their future games. Remember, Win with Class, and Lose with Class.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

where is sportsnut from anyway. Its time to forget the past and move to the next game. Go Lady Oaks.

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

1974Viking wrote:Sportnut. Let it go. You have a fine team with wonderful players. Your posts are kind of childish to say the least. You had better re-read the rules you agreed to when you signed up to be on this posting sight. You have broken one of the most important rules by naming another poster's identity. You could get banned for that. Please be careful with your remarks. Ironton has a proud tradition with their school, and huge success's in all sports. I am sure that a lot of the fans and supporters so not appreciate your actions. Good luck to both teams. You both have been well know and respected in southeastern Ohio. The fans of Both schools have every right to be proud of their teams. So think about what you are saying on this public forum. It is great that you support your team, but do it with a little more class..........Good luck to both teams in their future games. Remember, Win with Class, and Lose with Class.
I did not name a poster. cuzin funk said oh you figured me out and posted his own full name and the end of his posting. Sorry, get it right bud.
As far as where I'm from, Coal Grove. I don't have no kids on any team. I just know alot of kids that I follow. My team of choice would be South Point but will follow any team from down our way. Why do you feel the need to know where I'm from?

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

sorry i just thought you might have been from ironton. i apologies.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

South Point has another strong Team this year, they are 5-1 with their only loss to Aleander in which Kayla Fletcher missed most of the game with a turned ankle. This should be a good game if Fletcher is back.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

it should be i heard point was a very physical team.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:South Point has another strong Team this year, they are 5-1 with their only loss to Aleander in which Kayla Fletcher missed most of the game with a turned ankle. This should be a good game if Fletcher is back.
Souths Points Scoring average per game

Fletcher..............17
J Bradburn...........15.5
Mitchell..............10.7
Dillow.................7.8
Bennett...............5.8
Stewart...............5.3
A Bradburn...........1.3
Whaley............... .5
Khounlavong......... .3

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

What time does the varsity girls game start?

Athletic1
Waterboy

Post by Athletic1 »

Varsity should start at 7:30

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

My prediction is Oak Hill by 25

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

bryanc45 wrote:sorry i just thought you might have been from ironton. i apologies.
See, not everyone that post on Ironton threads are actually from Ironton, sometimes that gives Ironton an undeserving bad wrap. :122249

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

if you can come out and support both the lady oaks teams. Good luck ladies (jv and varsity) have a good game and go get another W.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
bryanc45 wrote:sorry i just thought you might have been from ironton. i apologies.
See, not everyone that post on Ironton threads are actually from Ironton, sometimes that gives Ironton an undeserving bad wrap. :122249

LOL, well SOMETIMES people post under differernt names and they really are from Itown, as we said in the big house, they be perpin. But you are very right, Most everyone I know from Ironton I consider friends. Worked with a lot of good folks at the prison from down there.

OVC1999
Waterboy

Post by OVC1999 »

If you are predicting Oak Hill to win by 25, then you 1) have not seen South Point play 2) Did not make it to the game last year against these 2 powerhouses and 3) Are down right crazy!

If South Point comes out and plays to its full potential and takes care of the fundamentals, they will win. Athleticism wise, South Point should prevail. However, Oak Hill does "Oak Hill" very well. They play solid ALL THE TIME.

Last I heard, Fletcher's ankle was still huge & blue. I hope she's back. I love the Bradburn/Fletcher tandem, along with the inside terror Mitchell. Also, have enjoyed newcomer Bennett & Stewart whom has improved a lot this year at the games my work schedule has allowed me to attend. Also, the Dillow girl, who gives it her all, all the time!

Good luck to both teams, but I am pulling for the Pointers! I hope they bring at least half of the crowd Oak Hill will have!

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

I have seen both teams play. I was at the South Point/Alexander game. South Point struggled against the Spartan's harassing defense. Oak Hill plays a similar style defense. In the game, I saw once South Point got down, they became frustrated and didn't play their game. I think the Oaks will press early and jump on the Pointers in the first quarter and they will coast from there. If Fletcher isn't 100%, that is another advantage to Oak Hill.

With all that being said, that is how I came to the prediction of Oak Hill by 25. Too many weapons

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

I love when the gym is full! And I think the kids do too!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”