Waterford @ Eastern 12/6

bball009
Waterboy

Re: Waterford @ Eastern 12/6

Post by bball009 »

rickoshay wrote:Sorry Eastern, it isn't going to happen this year.

Waterford has still got too much game for you to overcome.

Cats by ten.
oh but it did

supermama
Freshman Team

Post by supermama »

well, i can't stay out of the "debate" any longer. my only comment about the future is-we will see. remember that the eagles jv won last night also and may i say it--easily. the jv coach played all the players and sat the two big girls so that they would have varsity time in case of injuries. imo

Spiderjon
Freshman Team

Post by Spiderjon »

Hmmm... Also read in another thread that maybe those lowly teams that were on the schedule should maybe work a little harder in the off season. So I suppose Eastern must have worked really really hard in the off season. Well kudos to them. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I will start by saying congrats to Eastern on a well played game.

Yeah, I said it! You don't think that Waterford winning the league 9 out of the last 10 years was motivation for your Eastern girls? You are crazy if you think it was in the back of their mind. Also, I am not sure Waterford is done yet. My guess is they will use this as motivation and put together a better effort at home.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I look for Waterford to win at home, but it won't be easy. These teams are very evenly matched. Eastern has the best player, but home court will win matchup #2

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

I think I called it on another thread. Waterford will lose this year. I also predited Eastern would beat them atleast in their home game. Although It will be very tough to beat them again at Waterford. I take Eastern on a neutral court. Hard to lose 25+ ppg & 12+? rebs a game.

Shazbot
Freshman Team

Post by Shazbot »

I thought Trimble won the league 3-4 times in a row in the early 2000's. Had a young lady named Grandy or something like that. Seriously, has it been longer than that?

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

They did, but Trimble and Waterford split the league once or twice.

Return to “Girls Basketball”