South Point 59 over 38 Scott Co. @SJI

osumufan
SE

South Point 59 over 38 Scott Co. @SJI

Post by osumufan »

Tip off at 6:30 this should be a real battle!
Last edited by osumufan on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osumufan
SE

Re: South Point vs Scott County @ SJI 1/28

Post by osumufan »

Good Luck tonight against Peake!!!

TheChesterfieldKing
Riding the Bench

Post by TheChesterfieldKing »

Pointers roll by 21....WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! Awesome job once again. I'm telling you all - South Point is the REAL DEAL this year! Watch out everyone north of Columbus - here comes the Mighty Mighty Pointers!!!

sp_pointers01
Waterboy

Re: South Point 59 over 38 Scott Co. @SJI

Post by sp_pointers01 »

Way to go ladies!!! South Point is the real deal. They had an amazing fourth quarter tonight...everything came together! They outscored them 20-5 that quarter! Congrats ladies, keep it up! :-)

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

South Point missed alot of easy shots in the 1st half and trailed by 2 at halftime but turned it on and won easily.

On another hand I think its ridiculous that south point has one of the best teams around and they have no student section.I mean its just not fair to the ladies cause I know they attend all other sporting events at south point.St. joe is going to be loud and someone at the school or something needs to challenge the students to come out saturday night for the championship game.

GO POINTERS

momof14
Waterboy

Post by momof14 »

Way to go POINTERS... I agree with bucksfan76 about our student section, but the thing is sometimes even when they do come they just sit there. I remember when we had one of the loudest student sections. St. Joe is going to be really loud and I hope our students do come out and support them but if not thats ok because they do have a great parent section.. :)
Good luck Lady Pointers

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

momof14 wrote:Way to go POINTERS... I agree with bucksfan76 about our student section, but the thing is sometimes even when they do come they just sit there. I remember when we had one of the loudest student sections. St. Joe is going to be really loud and I hope our students do come out and support them but if not thats ok because they do have a great parent section.. :)
Good luck Lady Pointers

That they do about the parent section they can get loud.but i graduated in 09 and I attend more games then the high school kids its just crazy but I will give them a break cause the tickets at the field house are to High.I have been to every game there and its breaking my wallet.

GO POINTERS

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Nice to see the Pointers on the evening news on both channel 3 and 13. Way to Go!!!

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

wemufans wrote:Nice to see the Pointers on the evening news on both channel 3 and 13. Way to Go!!!

You only get to see ohio teams on the local news if they play a WV or KY team! :evil:

ocho-cinco
Waterboy

Post by ocho-cinco »

TheChesterfieldKing wrote:Pointers roll by 21....WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! Awesome job once again. I'm telling you all - South Point is the REAL DEAL this year! Watch out everyone north of Columbus - here comes the Mighty Mighty Pointers!!!

Would Sheridan be considered North of Columbus?

Return to “Girls Basketball”