Western Lady Indians

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Western Lady Indians

Post by sports_fan2009 »

How do you think they will do this season?

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Re: Western Lady Indians

Post by sports_fan2010 »

Better then what they did last year. They only had one senior last year. I'm sure they will miss her, but I think they will do better then last year!

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2009 »

They will be pretty good but I don't know if they will be better than last year. They might be. Idk. Yeah they only had one senior last year and she was a pretty good player...she got most of their rebounds and that helped out a lot. I will be going to some of Westerns games this year so I guess we will see how their season goes.
Good Luck Lady Indians (:

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2010 »

I guess to some people think she was a pretty good player, but people can take her spot, and rebound as good as her && yeah she helped them out, but she wasn't the only one rebounding I was at some games. Their was underclassman rebounding 2. They have 4 senior this year, that will step up ALOT!!!Yeah, I still think they will be better then what they was last year, but I guess we will see because I will be at some of there games 2. I'll be there to see how they play clay, eastern, and new boston!!

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2009 »

Yeah they have 4 seniors this year that should step it up. Yeah there was some underclassman rebounding but I still think that Darling was still a better rebounder. She can also score under the basket when they throwed it to her. I will be at some games so I guess I will see if they beat Clay, Eastern, and New Boston..They are pretty good teams so I guess we will see if they can beat them!

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2010 »

Yeah, I'm sure Lady Indians Seniors will step it up. I can't wait to watch them play. Yeah, Darling might of better rebounder, but that was last year. She isn't there now. One thing that Lady Indians should have this year is LEADERSHIP. That's something they didn't have last year!! Yeah, I think Lady Indians are going to play great this year, but that's just me. I wish I was out on that basketball court again!! I can't wait to watch these Young Lady Indians give it there all this year!! (: Does anyone know if them 4 juniors from last year are still really playing again?? I believe there was Riley, Gragg, Hill && Kerns, but I'm not sure about that!!

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2009 »

I think the Lady Indians will step it up this year and they should have a pretty good team this year. The returning seniors should take charge and be the LEADERS of the team. That is their job! Darling was a great ball player and she will be missed on and off the court.
I wish the Lady Indians the best of luck this up comming season!
I know Coach Lightle will push them to their full potential!

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2010 »

I guess Darling was a good player, but why wasn't she a LEADER last year?? That was her job! But Oh well she didn't really do it. btw.. she never made all the basket when they throw it to her b/c she had her bad games, and her worst games. Everyone does and everyone can't score all the basket. They atleast misses some. Oh well Darling was last year senior. They have new ones this year. I'm sure she will be missed on and out the court.
I Wish The Young Lady Indians The Best Of Luck!!
I will be there to cheer you guys on!
Love to have my SENIOR YEAR BACK PLAY ON THAT NEW COURT!!
The Indian Head Looks Great!! (:

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2009 »

I agree that everyone has bad games and bad days and can't score. Not everyone is perfect.
I will be at some Lady Indians home games this year and I know they will play to their full potential.
I would love to have my senior year back and play for the Lady Indians again!
I wish the Lady Indians the BEST of LUCK!

GOOO INDIANS!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”