D4 District Final Waterford Lady Cats vs Lucasville Valley

Gregg811
Varsity

D4 District Final Waterford Lady Cats vs Lucasville Valley

Post by Gregg811 »

The Lady Cats take on Lucasville Valley for the District Championship at the Convo Mar 7 at 11 A.M. If the Lady Cats show up to play their game this could be a repaet of last years final 77-43. Work hard this week ladies. Take one game at a time. Two games down with 5 to go.

GO LADY CATS!!!
Last edited by Gregg811 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Re: D4 District Final Waterford Lady Cats vs Lucasville Valley

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

Valley has a good team but they must hit on all cylinders in this one. I amgoing with the SOC II in this one

Valley48
Waterford 45

Good luck Lady Indians!!!!!!!!!!!

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

GREGG811 wrote:The Lady Cats take on Lucasville Valley for the District Championship at the Convo Mar 3 at 11 A.M. If the Lady Cats show up to play their game this could be a repaet of last years final 77-43. Work hard this week ladies. Take one game at a time. Two games down with 5 to go.

GO LADY CATS!!!

I am thinking you meant to put down Mar. 7 not Mar. 3. Good luck to both teams.

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

I'm rooting for Valley for sake of the SOC but I don't believe I'll get my wish in this one. I know we shouldn't play the game on paper but if you compare with a common opponent (Oak Hill), Waterford would definetly win but like I said, it's not good to play the game on paper. Go Valley Indians!! Represent the SOC well!!

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Post by sneake-pete »

good luck lady cats from lancer land....Keep the T.V.C. rolling in the tourny..
I like the lady cats by at least 10 in this one :12223

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

Widlcats by as much as they want. I left the valley vs. green game but they looked really slow. The cats destroy slow and big teams. Valley would have to catch the cats on a really bad night if they want to keep this in single digits. But I don't see that happening.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Good luck Lady Cats! Keep it up. I see another big win coming against Valley! You are on a mission........

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

olay135 wrote:Widlcats by as much as they want. I left the valley vs. green game but they looked really slow. The cats destroy slow and big teams. Valley would have to catch the cats on a really bad night if they want to keep this in single digits. But I don't see that happening.

Valley is a very good team they play down to not so good teams and play up to the Oak Hill and South Webster teams don't let them make you think this is going to be a cake walk it will not be very smart team They can win this game at the 3 line.
I like the Cats as most Jeep fans do but Valley is SOC II.
Valley in a close one!
the Jeeps will be there to see Valley make the SOC II look good!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Valley will represent the SOC II well. The Indians played a very competitive schedule with the likes of Oak Hill, Minford, South Webster and Wheelersburg.

Good Luck Valley Lady Indians!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Valley is not a team to take lightly. They know how to play ball.

Good luck to the Indians and make the SOC proud! Hopefully we can get there early to cheer them on.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Would not be surprised at all to see Valley win this one.*

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

The Southern Ohio Conference will be proudly represented by three (3) conference teams at the Convo. The South Webster and New Boston fans should arrive early and support the Valley Indians!

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

Do the Valley Indians and Waterford Wildcats have common opponents. I know they both played Oak Hill. Did Valley play Portsmouth Clay?

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Lucasville Valley and Portsmouth Clay were scheduled to play on December 6th. I do not see a score reported. Someone from Clay or Valley will have to help us out.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

12/6 Lucasville Valley 52 Portsmouth Clay 37

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

The last time these two teams met, the Lady Cats walked away with a 34 point win. What has changed between last years squad for Lucasville Valley? Waterford returns their starting five from last years game.

Let's keep it to the facts, and keep the anecdotal stuff out of this. What has changed, to make Lucasville Valley, that much better, to compete with the Lady Wildcats this year?

Just interested to hear what is so different that you folks feel like Valley can win this one this year..............

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

Steely Dan wrote:The last time these two teams met, the Lady Cats walked away with a 34 point win. What has changed between last years squad for Lucasville Valley? Waterford returns their starting five from last years game.

Let's keep it to the facts, and keep the anecdotal stuff out of this. What has changed, to make Lucasville Valley, that much better, to compete with the Lady Wildcats this year?

Just interested to hear what is so different that you folks feel like Valley can win this one this year..............

Last year Valley did play the worst game they could have played, did not look like the team I seen all year.
Not taking anything from the Cats but Valley is much better than they played that game, and freshman Whitney Baer is dynamite on the floor!

The Filthy One
Waterboy

Post by The Filthy One »

I'm taking Waterford big to win their 4th straight district title, no way does Valley keep this close. Too much athleticism, depth, speed, experience.

Waterford-68
Valley-40

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

I'm going with the Lady Indians.
I got a chance to talk with them when they played at South Webster. They were a very warm, friendly and classy group of young ladies. VERY hard to root against these girls!
I hope they make it as far as possible. (As long as they don't go through South Webster :) )

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

I don't know why everyone is saying Valley played such a great schedule. So did Waterford. I meen the Hocking was down this year but Fed Hock is always good and always gives the Cats a game. They got the number one seed in their sectional. The Cats played Parkersburg South twice and beat them once while they were ranked number one in AAA West Virginia. They beat Marietta who is way bigger. The Cats beat Bucyrus at the Classic in the Country. So don't be talking about how good of schedule Valley played when the lady Cats played a way tougher schedule.

Return to “Girls Basketball”