South Gallia Girls Sectional title

sg rebel23
Waterboy

South Gallia Girls Sectional title

Post by sg rebel23 »

the south gallia lady rebels earned their 3rd consecutive title tonight over Eastern Pike, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LADY REBELS, and jennifer sheridan scored her 1,000 points tonight also, congrats jennifer!!!! :-D

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: South Gallia Girls Sectional title

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats Lady Rebels and to Jennifer on being the first Lady Rebel to get 1,000 points in a career.

Tickets for the District game vs New Boston will be on sale at the high school starting Monday in Room 14. Tickets are $6.00. South Gallia gets 25% of all tickets they sale. The game is at Jackson High School on Saturday Feb. 28 with a 1:45 tip off.

Go Rebels!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Congrats girls and Jennifer, that's the way to leave it on the court!!! Play your hearts out next Saturday and come home with a victory!!! Good luck girls!!!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Congrats Lady Rebels!

Congrats to the young lady reaching the 1,000 point milestone!

The New Boston Glenwood Lady Tigers will see you on Saturday. Good Luck!

Go Tigers!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Here we go Rebels....Here we go!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Would have been nice to have some of the Administration there to support the girls.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Great job LADY REBELS!!!! It was nice to see Jennifer get her 1000 point Saturday. I also liked the fact that the girls on the team especially Jasmine made sure that she would get it out of the way. A total team effort!!!!Great job

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

If we win our next game and get to go to the convo it looks like we will have to play the team that we have played every time we have made it to that location :lol: I just hope if it happens the girls fair alot better then my team did against them the last time I played them at the convo!

U know?
Riding the Bench

Post by U know? »

Lets come out and show our girls the support that they diserve. Play your hearts out, lady rebels! Jennifer and natasha(and the team), leave everything on the court. Good luck girls. You could play in the CONVO next game. Play hard! Go Rebels!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”