Senior Night in Stewart 2/12 vs miller

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Senior Night in Stewart 2/12 vs miller

Post by sneake-pete »

Would just like to be the first to thank Federals only Senior Emily Dunfee for all the memories over her high school career, good luck in everything you do in life...Good athlete but a even better young lady..

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Re: Senior Night in Stewart 2/12 vs miller

Post by IMK01 »

Emily has been a great joy to watch in every sport she participates in. She will truly be missed, and I know she will excel in everything she does. Good luck Emily, and enjoy your "senior" moment tonight :)

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

I'm sure Emily will put forth her typical effort tonight. 110% at all she does!!!!! This is her last game in D.C.McInturf gymnasium but thank goodness it is not her last game. Emily does not realize how good she is or how good she makes everyone around her better. Enjoy this night in every way, and thank your awesome parents Ron & Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

buddyholly: Agree with you 100%!! Emily always gives 110% no matter what. She is the one of the best all around players Fed Hock has seen in a long, long time. She is also one of the nicest girls I have ever met.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Congrats to Emily, you have been a joy to watch. I'm sure Ronnie, Paula and all of Green Valley are very proud of you.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

And once again, she makes all of us proud. What a poigniant way to go out at home, the entire crowd (and what a nice crowd, I must say) was behind you tonight. Em - You exemplify what high school athletics is all about, and we are all so proud of how you have played, with such effort and class, to represent Federal Hocking.

I, for one, wish you nothing but the best as you move ahead with your life, but IT AIN'T OVER YET!!!!!!

Let's roll through another 6 games, and make everyone remember how truly remarkable you are as a person, and a basketball player........

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Well said Steely Dan!!!!

What an emotional night!!!

YOU'RE THE GREATEST, EMILY!!!

Remember, I told you reading that little red basketball book would help you alot!!

Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!

Keep it going for another 6 games!!!!!!!!!!

lovin' every minute of it
Riding the Bench

Post by lovin' every minute of it »

Score?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I don't think that any of us remember...... ;-)

You don't have to ask twice. 72-24.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

Good luck to Emily and the Lancers in the tournament. Waterford is behind you as well as the rest of the TVC in the tournament. Lets get another TVC team in the regionals (or maybe further)!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”