Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week #9

Post by pfloyd »

Portsmouth East 73
Eastern Pike 81 final

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

are the eagles going to be on the move again next week beat east at east pretty good game.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Portsmouth East is ranked above Eastern Pike so the odds are good the Eagles will be climbing up the list … Eastern Pike at St Joseph tomorrow night ??

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

pfloyd wrote:Portsmouth East is ranked above Eastern Pike so the odds are good the Eagles will be climbing up the list … Eastern Pike at St Joseph tomorrow night ??

Yep..Eagles have to turn right around and travel to St.Joe tomorrow. Always tough after big emotional win like tonight,but I think Eastern is playing there best basketball of the season right now. Hopefully peaking at the right time.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Trojandave myself and another friend went to see the Eastern game ,great game!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

pfloyd wrote:
Bo_Diaz wrote:Pink, you do a great job and this poll is fun to look at from week to week and it involves a ton of work and games get lost in the shuffle, but as a Valley fan I have a small gripe. :D

You have the Indians ranked behind Alexander and the Indians have a 8-10 point neutral court win over the Spartans. Valley has what I would consider 1 bad loss. They lost early on to Portsmouth West, but their other 3 losses (Minford, Unioto, Harvest Prep) are all regional contenders. I don't really have a gripe at where they are ranked, just thought they'd be ahead of Albany.
… point taken Bo Diaz … the Valley W over Alexander was a 7 point win … Alexander followed that loss up by losing to state ranked Athens by ONLY 5 points … Valley after beating AHS lost those 3 games (Minford/Unioto/Harvest Prep) following the victory over the Spartans … since then Alex has won 8 in a row including a big "W" over Vinton County … all things work out as we go along … Alexander plays at Athens Tuesday night … being one spot removed from Alexander is not a bad spot at this time … while Valley finishes out the season vs Minford on 2/20 (the Falcons beating the Indians in the last meeting) …

Bo Diaz ! we won't hold it against you being an Indians fan ! LOL … great folks on the coaching staff in L'ville … a solid basketball and all around sport program at LVHS ...

The Indians have only lost to Minford and Unioto since the win over Alexander. The Harvest Prep loss was earlier.

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

Hey Floyd, you still going to try to make an Oaks game.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

oakfan wrote:Hey Floyd, you still going to try to make an Oaks game.

oakfan … it's not looking good right now - as I have Warren vs Portsmouth on the calendar for Friday night when the Oaks are entertaining Minford … the Oaks will need to get it done in the sectional so I can see the youngsters at the Convo … so many games so little time LOL …

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Zane trace 30 circleville 22 halftime

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

45 to 38 zt end of 3

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Wow technical foul on circlville plarer for taking his shirt off???? And in a 2 point game with 2 min left

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Sounds like a good game biggdowgg !!!

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

Circleville 60
Zane Trace 55

Final

ZT led 45-38 after 3.
22-10 Cville in the fourth quarter.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Great game to watch pfloyd we been to 3 games in 3 days and all 3 came down go the wire ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote:Great game to watch pfloyd we been to 3 games in 3 days and all 3 came down go the wire ...

… nice !!!! THAT is what hoops season is all about !!! get out and watch the good teams - and there are many in Southern Ohio - when they get together playing each other it is ALWAYS special … like Friday night at the Warrior Dome !!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Yep we are pretty pumped about coming to warren ,but sad at the same time that its our last trip there

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Nice game tonight at Circleville, watching some of the fine players in the Southeast District battle it out.

Circleville 60,

Zane Trace 55

ZANE TRACE — Wolff 2-0-4; Mowery 8-3-25; Nesser 2-0-6; Boltenhouse 6-0-12; Gibson 4-0-8. Three-point goals — Mowery (6) and Nesser (2). Total — 22-45 3-3 55.

CIRCLEVILLE — Cooper 1-0-3; Camp 2-5-11; Taylor 2-0-5; Giffin 4-1-9; Hill 4-12-21; Moats 1-0-2; Manson 3-2-9. Three-point goals — Camp (2); Taylor; Manson; Hill and Cooper. Total — 17-48 20-29 60.

Quarter scores;1;2;3;4;F

Zane Trace;14;16;15;10;55

Circleville;12;10;16;22;60

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

be safe heading that way Trojans! dowgg do a little yelling for me....Go Trojans

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LetsGoPSU wrote:be safe heading that way Trojans! dowgg do a little yelling for me....Go Trojans

we can do that LetsGoPSU , one of warrens coaches told us that we don't bring a large crowd to warren but they have no problem hearing the ones that are there lol

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

haha Im sure with dave around they know you have arrived, although my Friend has calmed down a bit I noticed in Athens last year.....you should have seen him in the 80,s ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”