Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by Lovebball42 »

93Bulldog wrote:Pfloyd ... The 'little guy' known as Waterford is not backing away from competition this year.

12/3 vs Africentric (season opener)
12/10 at Portsmouth
1/7 at Fort Frye
1/16 at Worthington Christian
2/4 Fort Frye
2/11 Warren
Did you happen to get a full Waterford schedule?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by 93Bulldog »

Yes.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

All of the Ohio teams schedules are in! (some Hocking)

2016/2017 schedules are in full color ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Basketball.html

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

Is there a place to look at all teams schedules. I see you posted a link for the TVC. I am wanting to see the SOC schedules is why I am asking. I have not been able to find them anyway.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Rough news out of Williamsport: Westfall'a outstanding senior PG Corey Wyman suffered a torn ACL and will miss the season for the Mustangs. He's a solid D2 guard, so hopefully this doesn't hurt any offers for him.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Can't wait to see how things shake out this year!
You are a Ledgend and basketball in the SE District just wouldn't be the same without you Pfloyed!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

We'd love to have you come down to Ben Wagner Gymnasium this season Pfloyed!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Western24 wrote:Is there a place to look at all teams schedules. I see you posted a link for the TVC. I am wanting to see the SOC schedules is why I am asking. I have not been able to find them anyway.
I think Matt is going to post a master schedule for SEOPreps but http://arbiterlive.com/ is what the AD's use

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Just found out today that Portsmouth will scrimmage @Athens on Dec.3rd. I think the start time is 12:00 noon.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... this one may not be a regular season game BUT it would be worth a look see on an early Saturday afternoon ! thanks trojandave for the heads up ... Logan plays Unioto here in Logan Saturday night AND there are games at ZT all day as well - I may putting some travel time in on Dec 3rd LOL

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I am in no way an expert in basketball but it is my understanding that gallia academy will begin to improve very much. I am told they may start 2 juniors 2 sophomores 1 freshmen. It is my understanding that the freshmen will be the real deal maybe not right off the bat.... If it is true then soon we will all know who Zack Loveday is. I know he is very tall 6' 8" or 6' 10". What i know i know from River Valley people who are very sad he has transferred to gallia academy.... i do not know if he played summer league with the team or not.... hopefully this will be a rebuilding of blue devil basketball. i grew up in a place and time that we were very competitive every night blue devil basketball hasn't been there in years.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

So close to the season!!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

pfloyd wrote:I always keep an eye on my Alma Mater- the Glenwood Tigers- every season ... this coming season will no different - I will be looking closely at game results, opponents played ... I KNOW the high level of play in the SOC 1 this coming year ... the preseason rankings of Portsmouth East, Clay, Western Pike & Eastern Pike reflect this talent on theses teams ... these 4 teams have their highest preseason rankings ever ...

... I too wish Coach Jenkins & the Tigers nothing but the best in the 2016-17 campaign ...

Ah Glenwood, the high school home of Leroy Frazier.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Round ball is on the way and it will be a pleasure to see the weekly ranking of Pfloyd's.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Looking forward to getting into hoops mode !!! I will be re-posting the 2016-17 Elite 8 Pre-season rankings with a rundown of the Elite 8 teams just to get us rolling , giving us a new thread to get some fresh insights from ALL of the hoops fans in Southern and SouthEast Ohio ... look for a new thread on Sunday !!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

pfloyd wrote:Looking forward to getting into hoops mode !!! I will be re-posting the 2016-17 Elite 8 Pre-season rankings with a rundown of the Elite 8 teams just to get us rolling , giving us a new thread to get some fresh insights from ALL of the hoops fans in Southern and SouthEast Ohio ... look for a new thread on Sunday !!!

PFloyd it's time for you to cover the PVC like MattAsh does in football. Fort Frye will be very good this year.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

lol PinkFloyd just what you need another couple thousand miles added to your winter travel plans

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

pfloyd wrote:Looking forward to getting into hoops mode !!! I will be re-posting the 2016-17 Elite 8 Pre-season rankings with a rundown of the Elite 8 teams just to get us rolling , giving us a new thread to get some fresh insights from ALL of the hoops fans in Southern and SouthEast Ohio ... look for a new thread on Sunday !!!

Will Valley be included this time or are we still out of the district completely?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Crab's Brother wrote:

Will Valley be included this time or are we still out of the district completely?

... The committee of one will get its' act together AND "pardon" the Indians - allowing them to make a return to the SE District LOL ... I blame senility for the omission Crab's Brother ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LetsGoPSU wrote:lol PinkFloyd just what you need another couple thousand miles added to your winter travel plans

... I was thinking the same thing LetsGoPSU LOL ... many forget that this dog & pony show is a committee of one LOL ... 71 teams to keep track of already is more than enough ... although I CAN BE bought for a good coney dog and a bag of Twizzlers !!! LOL ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”