Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Firebreather or anyone,
When and where is the Buckeye Elite Showcase this year? Fairland vs Harvest Prep?

LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by LetsGoPSU »

can someone send me a link to Portsmouth slate for 16/17 please

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

I'd love to see Fairland play Athens at Beasts of the Southeast this year. Strong non-conference schedule for Fairland.

ROLL PEAKE
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Fairland could also play Alexander in the Beasts, either way should be a strong game. I was at the Big E classic last year for Fairland and Trotwood Madison. Difficult game but great atmosphere and great fight by the Dragons. With this year's schedule I look forward to seeing them in the Final Four

ROLL PEAKE
Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Not sure. Held one in Huntington Wva. last year but they are held all over the east coast.

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Athens is on the schedule but I'm not sure what tourney they play them in.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Nice to see South Webster near pfloyd's Elite 8 again. Coach Fenton is getting his program established and should be in line for a good year. Still think Burg, Oak Hill, Minford and Waverly will all be in the mix in SOC II as well.*

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

We're getting close ! I've seen a LARGE number of Chieftains who are not involved in Fall sports on the hardwood at 6:45AM shooting in the gym, working on FTs ... the Purple & White WILL have so good size this season! the Freshmen,sophomores from last season have grown ! wingspan, length will give opponents fits at both ends ... I've heard that Coach Rider will be going deep with the Purple & White getting up & down the court ... looking forward to that first week in November when ALL of the troops can hit the court to join the 2 Bell Boys, Bo Myers ... Unioto in the opening game on the 3rd of December ... lots of Shermans playing football - might be THE year that Logan gets a "W" over the Shermans of Coach Hoops ... we'll see ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Nothing like starting the season out with a bang ... Sat Dec. 3rd ... small school state power Africentric at #5 Waterford!

Surely you need to cross Waterford gym off your bucket list, Floyd.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93dog I will see Waterford for sure a couple of time prior the post season play - as they are one of the most talented team Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line for sure BUT Dec.3rd won't be the game - my Logan Purple opens the season with Coach Hoops & the Unioto Shermans on Dec 3rd ... with Unioto at my #2 Pre-season spot and Logan near the top 8 - this is a must see matchup ...

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

93Bulldog wrote:Nothing like starting the season out with a bang ... Sat Dec. 3rd ... small school state power Africentric at #5 Waterford!

Interesting game, assuming Waterford's football team makes the playoffs and makes a run, be interesting to see how ready they are for this game

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I'd so ditch that logan game to see waterford! :)

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

93Bulldog wrote:Nothing like starting the season out with a bang ... Sat Dec. 3rd ... small school state power Africentric at #5 Waterford!

Go Nubians!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I guess its ok for floyd to see as many chieftain games as possible since this is their last year being eligible for the elite 8. ;)

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

I may have missed something but I thought Logan was still located in SOutheast Ohio .I could be wrong Ihave not been there lately Please let me know where they have moved it.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Waterford has upgraded there out of conference schedule to Warren, fort frye twice, worthington Christian, pourtsmouth, and Africentric

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Lovebball42 wrote:Waterford has upgraded there out of conference schedule to Warren, fort frye twice, worthington Christian, pourtsmouth, and Africentric
I'm trying to get a Waterford schedule! I've emailed Kim twice. Grrrrrrrr

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Waterford and Fort Frye will be a great matchups. SE Ohio basketball at its best

ROLL PEAKE
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Pfloyd ... The 'little guy' known as Waterford is not backing away from competition this year.

12/3 vs Africentric (season opener)
12/10 at Portsmouth
1/7 at Fort Frye
1/16 at Worthington Christian
2/4 Fort Frye
2/11 Warren

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Waterford NEEDS to up their competition as they have done ... 6 quality games right there ... it's all about playing teams in your non-conference schedule who will give you good "film" to allow a team to "see their weaknesses" /"address those weaknesses" BEFORE the post season ... thanks for the glimpse of the H2O boyz non-con games ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”