Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Smeltzy
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Smeltzy »

Sorry pfloyd......I did apologize on the other topic about you being nice and healthy. Congrats on that cause we need your expert knowledge as long as possible. Lol!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Smeltzy wrote:Sorry pfloyd......I did apologize on the other topic about you being nice and healthy. Congrats on that cause we need your expert knowledge as long as possible. Lol!!!
... no worries Smeltzy ... I wasn't upset at all - glad someone was anticipating a recap and WASN'T happy I didn't do one actually ... I've been celebrating tonight ... I'll post something good in the morning with official "unofficial" napkin stats to boot ... FU will be a tough out in the post season in Logan for sure !!!

winningaintcheap
Riding the Bench

Post by winningaintcheap »

Really unfortunate to see some kids stuck on bad teams or with bad coaches. Looking down the line, it blows my mind that Paint Valley is a 3 win team with a D1 player in the weakest SVC in years. Nothing personal, but I feel like some kids are robbed of solid futures because their coaches and teams aren't developing them to their max potential.

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

Fairfield Union 69 to 48 over Lakewood which moves them to 12 - 2 on the year.

Karl
Waterboy

Post by Karl »

winningaintcheap wrote:Really unfortunate to see some kids stuck on bad teams or with bad coaches. Looking down the line, it blows my mind that Paint Valley is a 3 win team with a D1 player in the weakest SVC in years. Nothing personal, but I feel like some kids are robbed of solid futures because their coaches and teams aren't developing them to their max potential.
Sounds like your a little salty. Just transfer like everyone else does. Plus that is a little uncalled for about the SVC.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Smeltzy wrote:Fairfield Union 69 to 48 over Lakewood which moves them to 12 - 2 on the year.
Good to see the Falcons take care of an opponent they should rout. Looking forward to seeing them again when they invade Roundtown next month to battle the Tigers.

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

Bman.......yea it could have been worse but coach did the right thing and played lots of people for experience and development. Not really looking forward to roundtown. It could be a different story this time. Good ball club.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Piketon at Unioto is now scheduled for tomorrow night (1/25)

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Karl wrote:
winningaintcheap wrote:Really unfortunate to see some kids stuck on bad teams or with bad coaches. Looking down the line, it blows my mind that Paint Valley is a 3 win team with a D1 player in the weakest SVC in years. Nothing personal, but I feel like some kids are robbed of solid futures because their coaches and teams aren't developing them to their max potential.
Sounds like your a little salty. Just transfer like everyone else does. Plus that is a little uncalled for about the SVC.
Coach Shoe does a heck of a job with what they've got talent wise. PV would have more wins if McFadden was healthy all year, imo. Swingle will have a solid future at PV and after, even if they don't have the best record the next 2 1/2 years.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Smeltzy wrote:Bman.......yea it could have been worse but coach did the right thing and played lots of people for experience and development. Not really looking forward to roundtown. It could be a different story this time. Good ball club.

Fairfield is playing pretty well right now. Looking forward to seeing how they do when they tangle with the Bulldogs coming up. The mentor (Coach Petty) and the student (Coach Eversole).

As for Circleville, they've been a little up and down his season. When they play good defense and get some of those complimentary players like Seth Risner, Jordan Taylor and Aaron Manson going with Michael Camp, Circleville can beat a lot of teams around here. The rematch should be a good game. Coach Cassidy is doing a nice job, overall, with them, especially considering the talent they lost to graduation off of last year's team.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”