Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Final Edition

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Final Editi

Post by 93Bulldog »

I92 ... probably doing the girls game on 970 WATH ... so feel free to go find yourself a little corner in the Convo, download the 970 app on your phone - and listen to 93dog rant, rave, and then celebrate in your ear ... lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:I92 ... probably doing the girls game on 970 WATH ... so feel free to go find yourself a little corner in the Convo, download the 970 app on your phone - and listen to 93dog rant, rave, and then celebrate in your ear ... lol
... just a thought - the Convo is round - are there really any corners at the Convo to find ??? - just sayin' :mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:I92 ... probably doing the girls game on 970 WATH ... so feel free to go find yourself a little corner in the Convo, download the 970 app on your phone - and listen to 93dog rant, rave, and then celebrate in your ear ... lol
I thought you wanted Athens to win???

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote:
... just a thought - the Convo is round - are there really any corners at the Convo to find ??? - just sayin' :mrgreen:

Yeah.....I got him all tore up and he forgot his geometrical principles.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93dog , you know me I can only do one thing at a time - winter is for boyz high school hoops, can't switch over to the girls side in midstream LOL ... I'd have to change my "Napkin Stats" to something else for obvious reasons ... it would just be wrong all around ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:just a thought - the Convo is round - are there really any corners at the Convo to find ??? - just sayin'
bathroom stalls have corners ...

sounds like a good place for I92 to crawl up into a litte ball - and cry over another crushing defeat TO ATHENS.

FLOYD ... IT'S THE SAME GAME BUDDY - THEY DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT RULES FOR GIRLS ... lol ... THIS IS A DII DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AT THE CONVO - as opposed to a DIV sectional game at Meigs High School ... its a no brainer.

:mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:
pfloyd wrote:just a thought - the Convo is round - are there really any corners at the Convo to find ??? - just sayin'
bathroom stalls have corners ...

sounds like a good place for I92 to crawl up into a litte ball - and cry over another crushing defeat TO ATHENS.

FLOYD ... IT'S THE SAME GAME BUDDY - THEY DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT RULES FOR GIRLS ... lol ... THIS IS A DII DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AT THE CONVO - as opposed to a DIV sectional game at Meigs High School ... its a no brainer.

:mrgreen:

bulldog definately knows his crap....having a toilet near might be a good place to listen to him lol

J/K

hey Floyd.....he's right. How can you pass up 23-1 vs 21-2? It'll be one of the top 5 games at the Convo this year. You not attending really kinda violates Title 9....be careful man

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I92 - is it just ONE game ?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:... I92 - is it just ONE game ?

TWO GAMES

MIAMI TRACE (19-4) vs FAIRFIELD UNION (21-3) ... 6:15
ATHENS (21-2) vs JACKSON (23-1) ... 8:15

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

AHA ... I think we're slowly reeling him in, I92 ... lol

he wants to go - he just won't admit it.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... keeping stats for teams I know nothing about? ... I'd have to do a game rundown on the girls basketball forum ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:

AHA ... I think we're slowly reeling him in, I92 ... lol

he wants to go - he just won't admit it.

Yeah.....quit being sexist and go watch two of the best girls teams around and if you can't muster up for just 1 game.....well there is another should be excellent game as well.

You cannot be considered a hardcore Convo basketball enthusiast and not attend those games.

You'll see the sectional teams from Meigs at the Convo....C'mon man

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Since you are so good at all your mathematical calculations, pfloyd, you should realize the numbers benefit of not having to drive down to Meigs and instead enjoy the short trip to the Convo and hear the sweet tones of Lou and Basketball 30. Not to mention that you'll see two pretty good basketball games. It's time for you to broaden your horizons and realize the girls can play, too. :122245

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

YES! 3-ON-1 ... WE GOT HIM NOW ... lol

I forgot bman has Fairfield Union in the fight Tuesday night ... LOU, IRONMAN92, BMAN, 93DOG, IRONMAN02 ...THE CONVO IS GONNA BE PACKED WITH SEOP LEGENDS.

(BTW) you DON NOT want to fight the crowd of EASTERN vs SOUTHERN - packed into Meigs gymnasium like sardines, Floyd ... come kick back in your famous cheap-seat at the Convo and listen to 'sweet lou' instead my friend.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

93Bulldog wrote:NO, NO, NO FLOYD ... START THE CONVO RUN OFF RIGHT MY FRIEND ...

TUESDAY FEB. 26TH AT THE CONVO

ATHENS GIRLS (21-2) vs JACKSON (23-1) - FOR THE DII DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

lol
A DII district championship! THE real DII SE District Championship will be determined in Zanesville after not getting to be decided last season.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ALRIGHT!!!!! I'll be at the Convo Tuesday night for the girls games !!!!!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:ALRIGHT!!!!! I'll be at the Convo Tuesday night for the girls games !!!!!!!!

LOL!

I'm curious what part we finally sold you on Floyd?

* about all the SEOPS legends that will be their? (which might also include 4-the-kids - her niece plays for Jackson ..... its been a loooooong time since we've heard a peep out of 4-the-kids - a true HUDDLE/SEOPS legend that's for sure!)
* Was it my point about Eastern vs Southern? lol ... nothing like a Reedsville/Racine rumble with everything on the line - that place will be a MADD HOUSE!
* or is it becuase you just can't wait to hear Lou?

Some more reasons I should have given and a little rundown on the teams.

1. The coach at Jackson is MATT WALBURN - one of the best BOYS players to ever play for the Ironmen over the last 30 years.
2. The coach at Athens is WAYNE HORSLEY - who is a fun coach to watch, pretty animated and did I mention how important he is to the district tournament? EVERY district pass handed out is (uh, um) authorized by him, Floyd.
3. The players are great to watch. Athens has a high scoring sophomore guard who can light it up from the outside and a 6-foot-1 center underneath the basket. Jackson has their own high scoring guard and maybe the best forward/center your gonna see at a girls game. I'm tellin ya Floyd, you gonna love Lydia Poe ... if you ever remember Bryant Reeves, who played for Oklahoma State way back when (a.k.a. 'BIG COUNTRY') ... Well, Poe is that kind of player ... lol ... she's 'MS. COUNTRY'

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I really convinced myself that I needed to see at least one (or two) girls games outside the Katie Smith Era in my life time, that I needed to do at least one "game recap with pfloyd napkin stats" on the girls side ... NOW I WILL BE REALLY TICKED OFF 93dog IF I START FEELING THE NEED TO DO RANKINGS FOR BOTH THE BOYS AND GIRLS in SEO !!!! are there the same number of girls teams as boys teams in SEO ? 71 + 71 = 142 teams to follow !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LMAO ... A 'GIRLS ELITE 8 RANKING by PFLOYD'

LOVE IT!

in order to get you prepared ... I have some Jackson pics on the TVC web site via their game vs Eastern ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Eastern.html
of course I have plenty of stuff on Athens via their team page (pics, scores, etc ... ) ... just scroll down to the middle of the page ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Athens.html

too bad your better half isn't a girls basketball fan ... 'MRS. FLOYD'S ELITE 8 GIRLS BASKETBALL RANKING' .... that's brilliant ... lol

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

BTW ... I re-posted your last post on the GIRLS BASKETBALL FORUM ... lol ... (Athens vs Jackson thread)

its a done deal now Floyd ... no backing out!

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”