Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Final Edition

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Final Editi

Post by pfloyd »

... 93dog - I just checked my closet/dresser drawers - NO Miller T-shirt !!!! MHS stays where they are on the TreeHugger rankings :mrgreen:

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

oh you two! takes me back to the puddle days, when it was head to head between your rankings.keep it coming guys, its better than tv!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Symmes Valley is 12-10. I hope we are back on track

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LetsGoPSU wrote:oh you two! takes me back to the puddle days, when it was head to head between your rankings.keep it coming guys, its better than tv!
He's killing me here PSU ... all that purple around him every day is starting to go to his head I think ... lol ... I can't tell you how many times (back during the huddle days) that I lobbied, pleaded and begged for the 'smaller' teams like Eastern Meigs - or TVC teams live Vinton County - to be ranked higher ... but no, Floyd always 'stuck-to-his-guns' and ranked the bigger DII teams higher, even though their records weren't as impressive.

so what does he do now?

The top of his leaderboard is dominated by DIII schools: Ironton, Eastern Brown, Piketon, Minford ... and good lord, he has a DIV team ranked #4 (Eastern Pike)? Where was the love for the COZART, DILL, CROSS, SIMPSON led Eastern Eagles back in the day? They never even sniffed the top 8? What about the 2009 Eastern Eagles, that went (18-1) in the regular season?

Ironton, Eastern Brown, Piketon, Minford, Eastern Pike ... ALL ranked above the DII ATHENS BULLDOGS (18-4) and VINTON COUNTY VIKINGS (18-4) ... ol Floyd has 'flipped-the-script' on me and now favors the 'smaller' teams????

I think its a CONSPIRACY to keep the 'TVC-MAN' down ... we need to launch an investigation into this atrocity that continues to go on year-after-year ... LOL ...

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

93Bulldog wrote:
LetsGoPSU wrote:oh you two! takes me back to the puddle days, when it was head to head between your rankings.keep it coming guys, its better than tv!
He's killing me here PSU ... all that purple around him every day is starting to go to his head I think ... lol ... I can't tell you how many times (back during the huddle days) that I lobbied, pleaded and begged for the 'smaller' teams like Eastern Meigs - or TVC teams live Vinton County - to be ranked higher ... but no, Floyd always 'stuck-to-his-guns' and ranked the bigger DII teams higher, even though their records weren't as impressive.

so what does he do now?

The top of his leaderboard is dominated by DIII schools: Ironton, Eastern Brown, Piketon, Minford ... and good lord, he has a DIV team ranked #4 (Eastern Pike)? Where was the love for the COZART, DILL, CROSS, SIMPSON led Eastern Eagles back in the day? They never even sniffed the top 8? What about the 2009 Eastern Eagles, that went (18-1) in the regular season?

Ironton, Eastern Brown, Piketon, Minford, Eastern Pike ... ALL ranked above the DII ATHENS BULLDOGS (18-4) and VINTON COUNTY VIKINGS (18-4) ... ol Floyd has 'flipped-the-script' on me and now favors the 'smaller' teams????

I think its a CONSPIRACY to keep the 'TVC-MAN' down ... we need to launch an investigation into this atrocity that continues to go on year-after-year ... LOL ...

maybe you finally got throughto the great purple Hippo?

Leave poor little old D4 Eastern Pike alone. I like them at #4, but would have loved them ahead of Piketon since they won head to head. :-D

PFloyd, I want to thank you again this year for all that you do to promote southern Ohip basketball. You are appreciated my friend!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Don't let Floyd fool you Eaglesnest ... he may appear to be a 'VW bus drivin, Chuck Taylor's wearing, Pink Floyd listening' liberal ... but in fact, he is more of a 'big corporation, right-wing conservative, who's only goal to is to keep 'the little man' (the TVC) down ... lol ... and of course taking bribes & pilling up 'kick-backs' along the way ... scarfs, T-shirts, free tickets, free pizza's and even homemade pies ... I'm pretty sure ol Floyd is more crooked than Jimmy Hoffa ever dreamed of being ... he may have thrown a DIV team a bone this year - but I promise it won't happen again for awhile.

Just look what he did to poor little MIller ... Floyd did to the Falcons what society did to MC Hammer - liked him for a second then just kicked him to the curb!

yep, he may 'appear and sound' one way - but he's really a "wolf-dressed-in-Hippo's-clothing."

:)

Been B&B
Riding the Bench

Post by Been B&B »

Pfloyd... you are a light in a dark tunnel...I really love high school basketball and because of time restraints (JOB) I am unable to get to see a lot of the teams in the SE District but you do such a great job of keeping us in the know..Thanks.. Also tourney time.. we need another SE District State Champ ...Go SE District!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Eaglesnest/LetsGoPSU ... 93dog is ONLY pushing Miller because he owns stock in and ate chicken from Millers Poultry in Athens from the time he became a Chieftain hater when he was but a young pup 'til now ! 93dog is the one with the kickback connections - FLOOR VIP Pass to the District games at the Convo, FREE parking while attending Convo games for the entire 3 Weeks of the Convo , he's rubbed elbows with EVERY coach in the TVC, FREE pass into the Sacred Temple of Sectional Seeding, GRAZED at the Seeding Lunch Buffet WITH all of the TVC coaches ... worked his way onto the 970WATH airways to promote the - wait for it, wait for it - the TVC ! ... will be broadcasting ALL (not just one) ALL Athens HS post season games for the life of their run in tourney action, HAS sat side by side with THE VOICE OF HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL - Lou Horvath ... FREE airtime on the VikingRoundball Podcast ! between 970 game broadcasts/ the Thursday Night HS Hoops Show on 970 & Viking Roundball Podcasts 93dog has had more air time than Amelia Earhart!!! ... a TVC "pusher" he is - tell your kids to "just say no" ... :mrgreen:

... Been B&B/Eaglesnest - thank you & you're welcome, I just take the info that ALL of you provide every week, put in one place... the players,TEAMS, coaches, fans of hs hoops ALL deserve the recognition... when you get to know the coaches/fans in SEO you find out that there is NOTHING like hoops Below the Line - NOTHING ... small schools that dominate the SE District provide an atmosphere like no other in the state - puts a smile on my face EVERY TIME I walk into a gym in SEO no matter what school/ what small town ... AND I agree 100% BB&B - SEO needs to put another TEAM on the winners platform as a state champion ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:will be broadcasting ALL (not just one) ALL Athens HS post season games for the life of their run in tourney action, HAS sat side by side with THE VOICE OF HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL - Lou Horvath ... FREE airtime on the VikingRoundball Podcast ! between 970 game broadcasts/ the Thursday Night HS Hoops Show on 970 & Viking Roundball Podcasts 93dog has had more air time than Amelia Earhart!!!
* Will be doing the other county games at the Convo as well Floyd on Power 105 ... lol ... as long as they get their ... AND the Athens girls at the Convo if they win Saturday.
* BTW, don't be shocked if Lou pulls out a '93Dog' reference in one of his pre-game intro's ... it cost me some 'cold hard cash' - but I was sick of the purple hippo getting his name mentioned year-after-year ... :mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

"Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio" ... is such a mouthful.

can I just call it 'ENRON' for short?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93dog!!! You got "Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio" a sponsor !!!!!! :mrgreen:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:
* Will be doing the other county games at the Convo as well Floyd on Power 105 ... lol ... as long as they get their ... AND the Athens girls at the Convo if they win Saturday.
* BTW, don't be shocked if Lou pulls out a '93Dog' reference in one of his pre-game intro's ... it cost me some 'cold hard cash' - but I was sick of the purple hippo getting his name mentioned year-after-year ... :mrgreen:
... congratulations on getting the Power 105 gig for all Athens county team games at the Convo !!! our little doggie is growing up :mrgreen:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

...93dog since you will be doing broadcasts at the Convo it will be NO PROBLEMO for you to make 2 copies of lineups, and/or information sheets on the teams you will doing the game for !!!! - it's all good !!! :mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Get a room.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:...93dog since you will be doing broadcasts at the Convo it will be NO PROBLEMO for you to make 2 copies of lineups, and/or information sheets on the teams you will doing the game for !!!! - it's all good !!!
hey, no problem Floyd ... just move Miller up the list a little - and you got a deal ... :mrgreen:

I92 ... feel free to jump in and add some 'basketball insight' my friend ... how's the Ironmen looking this year? They have a chance at making the Convo? ........ lol

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

THURSDAY NIGHT BOYS SCORES

Parkersburg South - 72
Belpre - 38

Wahama - 54
Waterford - 44

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

93Dog, you could always bring back the anti-'ENRON' list, where you could represent the up-and-coming like Miller.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

never ever would have believed an Enron sighting on the basketball forum :)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LetsGoPSU wrote:never ever would have believed an Enron sighting on the basketball forum :)
On slow days during the hoops season - its gets pretty crazy around here PSU ... lol

BMAN - this thread/topic USE TO BE 93Bulldogs top 8 ... then it was 93Bulldog/Pfloyd's Elite 8 ... now its just Pfloyds Elite 8 of southern/southeastern Ohio ... I think I should be recieving some 'royalties' from all of Floyds 'kick-backs' seeing as my idea was 'hijacked'.

:mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

WAHAMA finishes the season at (10-12) ... they beat Waterford last night, and also beat Huntington St. Joe Central as few nights ago ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”