SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 3

Post by Orange and Brown »

3 in a row by the Buckeyes!!!!!!

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Huge game for Scioto County tom night as the Pirates meet the Trojans.Hope Portsmouth brings thier A-game and knocks off those pesky Pirates

PEAKE POWER
Freshman Team

Post by PEAKE POWER »

Chesapeake gets a win vs Columbus Africentric 66-57. Chesapeake played sloppy but survived. Napkins stats are as follows: Mcmasters 24, Copley 23, C. Kennedy 13, Noble 4, and Hintz 2. The Panthers had 23 turnovers to Africentrics 13. The Panthers were 13-14 from the stripe and the Nubians were 6-15. The Panthers improve to 3-0 and the Nubians drop to 4-1. Good win for the Peake and now we need to get ready for the Tigers who are a good team and another measuring stick for the Peake.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ironton finishes the Ironton Classic off at (1-1) to bring their overall record to (4-1)

Lost (65-83) to an impressive Cincinnati Taft (5-0) Team that is as quick as they are deep. Irontons Sophmore Zac Carter was the games leading scorer with 30 points.

Won (57-40) against Campbell Memorial (3-3) with the games leading scorers being Irontons talented Sophmores Zac Carter and Trey Fletcher both with 18 apeice.

Next up the Panthers of Chesapeake coming off an impressive win over the Nubians of Africentric, looking forward to this game.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

That is an impressive win for the peake and while the score may not suggest it, anyone who has seen Princeton the last couple years knows that being within 20 of them is a great game for a D3 SEO school.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

danicalifornia wrote:SVC Rundown:

Other score:
Fairfield Union 47
Amanda Clearcreek 44

FU just couldn't pull away, didn't help that they were firing up 3's instead of winding down the clock, which did not make their coach very happy, but I doubt they will do that again. They were ahead comfortably the entire game, but AC got it to 45-42, but Barr knocked down a couple of FT's to stretch it out. Very impressed with his play as a Frosh, you can tell he's a coach's son. AC didn't quit and made it interesting, but a good road win in the MSL for the Falcons.
i cant wait to see the young Jordan Barr play now that we are home from mississippi for christmas. I remember him coming to practices when i played for Coach Barr. Kid always had a ball in his hand! Have heard lots of good things about him and the new coach also. Sounds like Fu has gone pretty young and is playing hard. Ill take that. Had a pretty good player from LE's past tell me that we got ourselves a heck of a coach. So hopefully they continue to improve!

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Pfloyd,

In fairness to all of southern, southeast Ohio, please show some love for the other teams in Washington Co. I know in the past you have covered Mtta.,Warren, and Belpre, but there are others that deserve some props.
This includes Fort Frye and Waterford.

Fort Frye's only loss came to Warren, and I think Waterford is still undefeated.

Thanks for the consideration, And best of luck in Your ongoing battle (my Sweetie did this round with Breast Cancer eight years ago, and is Cancer free today)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

rickoshay wrote:Pfloyd,

In fairness to all of southern, southeast Ohio, please show some love for the other teams in Washington Co. I know in the past you have covered Mtta.,Warren, and Belpre, but there are others that deserve some props.

Fort Frye's only loss came to Warren, and I think Waterford is still undefeated.

Thanks for the consideration, And best of luck in Your ongoing battle (my Sweetie did this round with Breast Cancer eight years ago, and is Cancer free today)
I think he goes on the game he goes to and ones he recieves a game report on--[not sure though]

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern 53
Waterford 37

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Portsmouth beat Wheelersburg tonight 65 to 56

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

ricko....I think it all has to do with the teams below the Lancaster Dixon Line...Marietta, Warren & Belpre all play the teams below the line (Belpre recently being added to TVC Hocking). I think he is gonna have a tough time doing what usually gets done. He certainly does a good job at what he does though.

You still have Eastern Kapono, what more do you need? :?

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

rickoshay wrote:Pfloyd,

I think he tends to only rank Southeast District Teams. Wahama is the only exception that I know that makes his list.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

32, 16, 6 wrote:ricko....I think it all has to do with the teams below the Lancaster Dixon Line...Marietta, Warren & Belpre all play the teams below the line (Belpre recently being added to TVC Hocking). I think he is gonna have a tough time doing what usually gets done. He certainly does a good job at what he does though.

You still have Eastern Kapono, what more do you need? :?
We really need someone that is a little more opened mined than EasternDspy
He really has tunnel vision when it comes to his beloved Cadets.
He is a good friend, but we agree to disagree at times :roll: ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Quick SVC Holiday Rundown

Monday & Tuesday, Huntington(2-3, 3-5) is at the Wellston holiday tournament. Haven't heard about who else is even in it, I'm assuming Wellston will be there.

Adena hosts McClain on Thursday
Paint Valley is at the Lynchburg Holiday Tournament on Wednesday and Thursday. They play Lynchburg on Wednesday and then Northwest/Whiteoak the next night.
Piketon is at the Pike County Holiday Classic on Tuesday/Wednesday. Facing Western on Wednesday and then Eastern/Waverly the next night.
Southeastern is at Vinton County on Tuesday.
Unioto hosts Amanda Clearcreek on Tuesday.
Westfall travels to Logan Elm on Tuesday and then hosts Amanda Clearcreek on Thursday
Zane Trace hosts Logan Elm on Thursday.

I look for the SVC to go 7-5 in these games, hopefully with 3 tournament championships.

Hope you're doing better and can enjoy the holiday season.

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Tobias wrote:pfloyd, I hope all goes well with you during this Holiday Season.

It's Monday, just eagerly awaiting Week 4...

:mrgreen:
Always wishing pfloyd the best.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

New Lex is 4-3 overall, 1-3 in the MVL. Wins over Nelsonville-York (50-42), Fairfield Union (54-50, OT), Miller (73-35), and Morgan (67-58). Losses to West Muskingum (44-57), Tri-Valley (31-45) and John Glenn (26-55). They're off until after the new year, next at Crooksville on Jan. 4.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

hoping things are going well for you pfloyd!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Peebles dropped their first one to Manchester tonight 67-65. Blake led Peebles with 42(13 3s) followed by Jacob Daniels and Trent Arey with 9. Heart breaking loss for the Indians as we held a 7 point lead with 4 to go in the game and just couldnt hold on down the stretch.

peeblesfan97
JV Team

Post by peeblesfan97 »

Despite the loss, Blake Justice put on one of the better shooting displays Ive ever seen in high school hoops. Hopefully Peebles can return the favor when Manchester comes to town later this season.

ThePeakeInsider
JV Team

Post by ThePeakeInsider »

pfloyd-----Chesapeake 78 Ironton 70

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”