Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Wk 7

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Wk 7

Post by pfloyd »

... LetsGoPSU has it right Wahama IS DEFINITELY one of those foreign schools, they are banned from the Road to the Convo ... heck they probably play basketball with an "oblong" ball on the wrong side of the river - Purple lit bridge or no Wahama gets not passport to be counted in the Elite 8 ... (the committee remembers the issues with Morgan 93dog LOL) ...

Last edited by pfloyd on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LetsGoPSU wrote:isn't Wahama a foreign school?
There was actually an amendment passed on this matter awhile back LetsGoPSU ... if a school across state lines is VISABLE while standing in Ohio - its no longer considered "foreign" ... I believe they are labeled "border schools" now ...

:mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:... LetsGoPSU has it right Wahama IS DEFINITELY one of those foreign schools, they are banned from the Road to the Convo
BOOOOOOOOOOO!

The process of removing purple lights is probably underway as we speak ... lol ... it does put you in a quandry though Floyd; if "no Wahama" then "no LOGAN" (if they were to get their program back on track.)

* and don't think I won't remember this conversation either. The second the Chieftains enter the Elite 8 list - I'm launching an investigation!

* WHOA, I JUST SEEN THE CHIEFTAINS AT #43!!???!!!
Last edited by 93Bulldog on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... "border schools" is right "ACROSS the border schools" of which Wahama is one of = foreign = not Convo eligible = not included in the Elite 8 lists as set forth by "executive order" (bypassing the main Elite 8 governing body - how POTUS-like LOL) ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The breaking of by-laws, executive orders, bribes and kick-backs in the form of T-shirts, scarfs and pizza's from the Pizza Crossing? A corupted commitee indeed ... and I'm pretty sure that 10-year old ouija board has been broken for years ... lol ... The Elite 8 ranking has become as warped as the Enron Corporation.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

FU outrebounded LE 23-10. And you are right on the money pfloyd about the lack of inside presence for LE. Makes it tougher in a number of areas.

LE was trying to run a faster pace, transition oriented offense early in the season, but they've been unable to get turnovers out front they were able to get earlier and thus have slowed it down a lot after some bad shooting nights.

FU and LE combined for 60 shots.

As for FU, Barr is a very nice player. Very nice shooter, handles the ball well, can take the ball to the hoop. They may be looking at another sectional final match against VC this year.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

If Wahama, a school from down under is included in the poll, I will insist on the inclusion of those fringe teams like Bloom-Carroll, Amanda and others.

I believe pfloyd's board works pretty well. I differ a little on a few of the teams ranked, but it's an overall solid list.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

bman wrote:If Wahama, a school from down under is included in the poll, I will insist on the inclusion of those fringe teams like Bloom-Carroll, Amanda and others.
Having your league possess more than 50% of its teams in the Southeast District was an imporant piece of legislation, bman ... it took years to get that passed ... lol ... Which is why Wahama (TVC-Hocking) has a leg to stand on here ... The MSL needs to either (a) get more teams into the southeast district or (b) find a way to grease Pfloyds wheels, which shouldn't be hard to do ... (i.e.) get him a new VW bus he'll probably rank Bloom, LE, FFU and Amanda 1-through-4.

:mrgreen:

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I don't believe that rule was ratified properly. I hear he is in need of a renovation, some new paint and a few other things, of his famous board to make it better than ever. That, along with a Pizza Crossing party, might do the trick, in any regard.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Hey Floyd Coach Fitch has his Eagles rounding up extra feathers for your visit to the NEST Tuesday ! Should be a good game with the Eagles finally completely healed up and looking to fly to there 12 th straight win and a better foot hold on a league title !!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... looking forward to doing the "eye test" on this weeks Elite 8 number 7 team ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”