Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 8

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
GoBlue22
Freshman Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 8

Post by GoBlue22 »

mray23 wrote:
bman wrote:Tyler Cartee hits a three-pointer at the buzzer to send Southeastern past Circleville 37-36. Circleville's Justin Hill came up with a steal and layup to put the Tigers up 36-34 with 11 seconds left. Circleville played good defense on the last possession for SE and Cartee drained a nice three from the top-of-the-key.

Southeastern dictated a slower pace to the game, and Circleville didn't shoot very well from the field.

Reed Hugus had 10 for the Tigers, Will Giffin had nine and Michael Camp chipped in eight. Cartee paced the Panthers with 13 and Austin Hice had eight. Good ballgame, nice crowd. SE has a good ballclub.
Circleville must have used up all that hot shooting vs WCH .
Very nice defense by SE, they did dictate the pace good. Circleville school staff sure were picky about their gym. My nephew accidentally put his toe on the gym floor when he was leaving and they yelled at him.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

It's a parquet floor that has not yet been sealed and is pretty expensive, from what I've been told, that's why Circleville has the rules about court access it has.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

lol, remember the days at Spartan Stadium, ole Bob Jordan would almost beat you if you stepped on his field, Don't blame him either it was a beautiful turf, such a priviledge to play on that field on Friday nights

GoBlue22
Freshman Team

Post by GoBlue22 »

I know the floors are expensive, but he barely put a toe on it near the exit. It was a little over the top.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

It's Circleville, they can be a little paranoid. :122249

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”