Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #3

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Falcon01
S

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #3

Post by Falcon01 »

Fu 66-55 over maysville. Maysville had scored 84 or more in 3 straight games and had just come off a 97 point performance. And they play a press that was compared to oak hills girls pressure. So it was a very solid win for fu tonight. Brusco is going to have them getting better and better. Sounds like the offense is close to taking off.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Nice to see the Falcons pick up a non-league win. I was surprised by the LE-FU game the other night, thought it could come down to a bucket or two either way. I'm sure, like LE, FU will continue to improve and it should be a dandy over at West Rushville later this winter.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Wow Pfloyd! Looks like my Streaks will have their work cut out for them. Playing 4 out of the Elite 8 on the road. At Huntington, Portsmouth, Peebles, and Unioto. Another interesting point the Streaks scrimmaged Irontom, Chillicothe, and Logan Elm this pre-season. I guess we will see how good they are next starting next week. Starting with a good Eastern team and a possible match up with Waverly.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Jimmy- Piketon @ Unioto at the turn of the year, could be the biggest game in the league this season. If Piketon wins there, I think they win the league. If you can split Hunt/U on the road, it'll be huge, especially with the huge HC advantage the Streaks have.

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

The Streaks have their work cut out for them but it's what is on the menu. Looks like things will start shaking out a little as we get into more gms after the holidays. Holiday Classic is always a smorgasbord and you can throw out the records. The trip to Frenchtown is always fun and we know the Tanks will be bellied up to the table for this one. Past this stretch the schedule falls in favor of the Streaks because several key SVC games at at The Oven in 2nd half of SVC season. Could get very interesting coming down the stretch. The Chef still thinks 2-3 loses wins or ties for the league title.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”