Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 9

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
wipala
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 9

Post by wipala »

pfloyd wrote:
jgordon0315 wrote:The more I look body at of work....No one outside of Warren has a better body of work than the Trojans....how is anyone except Warren ahead of us in your rankings Mr. Pfloyd?? Forget comparative scores, look at wins and losses...period....Bottom line...With all due respect, we don't need a committee to tell us how good we are or are not. My school has been fighting perception for a long time...i hoprle the kids prove all the skeptics wrong...

... you are more than welcome to start ranking all 72 teams in Southern/Southeastern Ohio ... I'm thinking that being ranked #5 in Southern/SEOhio should tell you, your school,the kids that they are a very good ball club ... "fighting perception"? Portsmouth has won 5 state championships, have made recent deep runs into the tournament , not sure what perception you are talking about ... in my world the perception of Portsmouth basketball is second to none ... and as far as "a committee telling anyone how they are or are not" it's a committee of one - me ... and following ALL the teams in Southern?Southeastern Ohio is what I enjoy doing, ranking the teams? it's what I do , I enjoy doing it ... with all due respect to you - I believe you have to look at MORE THAN just wins and losses in order to rank teams fairly ...

As an old coach said. " Give em Heller" Pfloyd you do an outstanding job! Thank you
Last edited by wipala on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 9

Post by LetsGoPSU »

a loss to South Point that came after a win on the road at Warren...just saying

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”