N W VS BURG

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: N W VS BURG

Post by wobycat »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:42 pm So Wheelersburg did do something in warmups to deserve the technical! It’s either yes they did or no they didn’t!
Yes he did, which caused Webster to shoot two uncontested free throws and give them the ball to start the game. Not a claim. Actually happened.

Take away the free shots at the beginning of the game and Webster loses the game in regulation. Simple math.

Swank just likes to infiltrate burg threads, especially when they lose.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:38 am
Prime Time wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:42 pm So Wheelersburg did do something in warmups to deserve the technical! It’s either yes they did or no they didn’t!
Yes he did, which caused Webster to shoot two uncontested free throws and give them the ball to start the game. Not a claim. Actually happened.

Take away the free shots at the beginning of the game and Webster loses the game in regulation. Simple math.

Attachments
IMG_0260.jpeg

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:47 am
wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:38 am

Any more questions?

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

Congrats to NW, the whole foods and $6 coffees won't taste as good in Wheelersburg this week.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerBob wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:35 pm Maybe, but the ref who called it had his order screwed up by Fred’s in 2006 and he has had it out for the Pirates ever since.

Yep. That was Schwarzel!!! :D :D :D :D

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:21 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:51 pm

Sommer has Webster blood and ties. The other two seem to fit in just fine and we’re glad to have them. Are they still just “transfers” if they’re in their second season at the school they switched too?

Burg and minford both have benefited from SW homegrown talent over the years.
You must be a leftist because that probably fits your narrative. As long as he has been there two years he is no longer considered a transfer. That's funny right there!!!

Who has Burg gotten from SW that contributed in basketball???
Billy Thurman! 😂

One of your football kickers was from Webster too.

Probably some others too that flew under the swankradar
Gee, I wonder why a football kicker came to Burg? Maybe because SW doesn't have football, just kickball???

Maybe that's why others came to Burg so they could play real football!!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

So its alright to let a team break the rules and not be penalized for this and let the team in the end win the game because rules wasnt upheld. I get it now, the refs that called the technical must been turned away from Mistys back in 1989 for getting a hot dog without sauce and kept a running tab to get back at Wheelersburg! So Swankers team should looked the other way on the infractions in warmups. If Wheelersburg hadnt done what they done to get technical ,I agree, but if player or players hadnt got this technical Wheelersburg wins. So playing by rules matter! Simple rules if, team broke rules and it cost them the game, team dont break the rules ,team wins the game, so its fair to other team to lose game because other team broke the rules and won the game! I say treat the refs to free footers at Mistys then!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:17 am So its alright to let a team break the rules and not be penalized for this and let the team in the end win the game because rules wasnt upheld. I get it now, the refs that called the technical must been turned away from Mistys back in 1989 for getting a hot dog without sauce and kept a running tab to get back at Wheelersburg! So Swankers team should looked the other way on the infractions in warmups. If Wheelersburg hadnt done what they done to get technical ,I agree, but if player or players hadnt got this technical Wheelersburg wins. So playing by rules matter! Simple rules if, team broke rules and it cost them the game, team dont break the rules ,team wins the game, so its fair to other team to lose game because other team broke the rules and won the game! I say treat the refs to free footers at Mistys then!

Misty's wasn't around in 1989!! Now, if you would have said 2019 I could believe your theory!!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Youre absolutely WRONG! Let me know when you get the real FACTS on Mistys.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:57 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:21 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 pm

You must be a leftist because that probably fits your narrative. As long as he has been there two years he is no longer considered a transfer. That's funny right there!!!

Who has Burg gotten from SW that contributed in basketball???
Billy Thurman! 😂

One of your football kickers was from Webster too.

Probably some others too that flew under the swankradar
Gee, I wonder why a football kicker came to Burg? Maybe because SW doesn't have football, just kickball???

Maybe that's why others came to Burg so they could play real football!!
Dillan Lewis was a soccer player first.

Also the best football player to ever come out of Webster went to minford like a real man!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:17 am So its alright to let a team break the rules and not be penalized for this and let the team in the end win the game because rules wasnt upheld. I get it now, the refs that called the technical must been turned away from Mistys back in 1989 for getting a hot dog without sauce and kept a running tab to get back at Wheelersburg! So Swankers team should looked the other way on the infractions in warmups. If Wheelersburg hadnt done what they done to get technical ,I agree, but if player or players hadnt got this technical Wheelersburg wins. So playing by rules matter! Simple rules if, team broke rules and it cost them the game, team dont break the rules ,team wins the game, so its fair to other team to lose game because other team broke the rules and won the game! I say treat the refs to free footers at Mistys then!
I agree they took advantage of the burg mistake but when they actually played against each other, Burg won by two in the game of play. Which aggravates swanky. Since then, he's been dumping on Burg in their threads, kind of like what you're doing.

Misty's was around in 1989, so I agree with you there

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:06 pm
I agree they took advantage of the burg mistake but when they actually played against each other, Burg won by two in the game of play. Which aggravates swanky. Since then, he's been dumping on Burg in their threads, kind of like what you're doing.

I been dumping on burg since 2009 on here where you been at.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:10 pm

Good point. You're the taco bell of Burg threads.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

wobycat wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:11 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:10 pm

Good point. You're the taco bell of Burg threads.
You dang right little ole son

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Best wishes to our boys from Northwest.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:28 am Youre absolutely WRONG! Let me know when you get the real FACTS on Mistys.
Yep. You are correct so my bad on that one.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

This thread is gold......

One team shot 8 more free throws. Made 4 more free throws. And won the game by 17.

The losing team took 1 more FG attempt than the winning team. The losing team took 36 2's. The winning team took 39 2's.

But the losing team wasn't getting calls so they didn't go to the bucket and struggled?

At the end of the day, I watched the game. One team flat out took the fight to the other team. The team that took the fight won the game handily and they had practice on Monday. The other team started baseball and track.

Congrats to the Mohawks and a couple of fine young men in that senior class!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Dont say this thread is gold, youll get lambasted by there denial that the refs had Barrick on there mind from 20 years ago. Dont matter what you say these three will always have their orange colored glasses on. Even thou people not wearing orange colored glasses seen a whole different version of this game. Facts like yours seem to not matter on this thread. Again Congrats to the Mohawks and stay the course, its got you this far!

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 pm This thread is gold......

One team shot 8 more free throws. Made 4 more free throws. And won the game by 17.

The losing team took 1 more FG attempt than the winning team. The losing team took 36 2's. The winning team took 39 2's.

But the losing team wasn't getting calls so they didn't go to the bucket and struggled?

At the end of the day, I watched the game. One team flat out took the fight to the other team. The team that took the fight won the game handily and they had practice on Monday. The other team started baseball and track.

You just don’t get it. The baseline ref wasn’t making any calls. Let Northwest just hammer them. The other guys had to make the calls. Northwest was better (have to say that or I sound like a sore loser) but they could drive and get calls and Burg couldn’t, because in 2008 Barrick said something to this guy and he has held a grudge since. The world revolves around Burg, everyone is obsessed, that’s why we got screwed and lost to the better team.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerBob wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:36 pm
Crab's Brother wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 pm This thread is gold......

You just don’t get it. The baseline ref wasn’t making any calls. Let Northwest just hammer them. The other guys had to make the calls. Northwest was better (have to say that or I sound like a sore loser) but they could drive and get calls and Burg couldn’t, because in 2008 Barrick said something to this guy and he has held a grudge since. The world revolves around Burg, everyone is obsessed, that’s why we got screwed and lost to the better team.

Let me ask you this BOB!!!! How many Burg games have you watched ol Schwarzel ref over the years??? My guess is probably you have seen 1 and that was this game. I can guarantee you that when Burg fans saw him on the floor they let out a groan. I've watched him game after game not make a blatant foul call and you just have to wonder, what the hell!!!! The thing with Barrick is my assumption because I asked him one time why Schwarzel didn't like him and he said he really didn't know. Schwarzel did T him up once.

That is my opinion on the man and I'll stick to it. Ask the majority of the Burg fans about him and I bet you get the same response!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”