Jeeps vs Tomcats 3/8/24

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Jeeps vs Tomcats 3/8/24

Post by Baldeagle »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:04 pm If Trimble wins I’ll leave seops forever
Don’t tease us with a good time

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Tomcat Pride wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:03 am I think its a very intriguing matchup:

The Stomper vs the Sheeter

Southewebstern betty get a go fund me page together to provide ole Nerm with plenty of diapers. Word I have is he is already sheeting down his leg about having to face Howdee in the Convo.
Can someone post the link to the gofundme for Neema diapers? Hate to see the old geezer try to coach with a brown spot in his trousers. I am sure old shorts can appreciate that!

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Baldeagle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:26 pm
Tomcat Pride wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:03 am I think its a very intriguing matchup:

The Stomper vs the Sheeter

Southewebstern betty get a go fund me page together to provide ole Nerm with plenty of diapers. Word I have is he is already sheeting down his leg about having to face Howdee in the Convo.
Can someone post the link to the gofundme for Neema diapers? Hate to see the old geezer try to coach with a brown spot in his trousers. I am sure old shorts can appreciate that!
Question is, will Nerm even show up? Last time he was scared enough to sheet himself he elected to stay home. If he does show will they provide masks for the players on the bench? How’d you like to have to sit there and stare at that brown spot and even worse, smell it? 😂

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

They might want to give bench players a surgical mask and some of that Vicks vaporub to put on their upper lips. Maybe include that on the go fund me page

Eugene2009
Riding the Bench

Post by Eugene2009 »

Gecko wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:26 pm They might want to give bench players a surgical mask and some of that Vicks vaporub to put on their upper lips. Maybe include that on the go fund me page
The only thing gettin shat on is gonna be Norm shattin all over Howie & pussycat dolls!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I didn’t even realize SW ran their coach off for Norm :lol:

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:33 am The seops faction of jeep nation are thrilled.

Cue the Howie memes
I cant tell if its Howie or Tony Cavalier in these memes! Does Howie do the weather when he isnt coaching lol?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:49 pm I didn’t even realize SW ran their coach off for Norm :lol:

Norm would’ve went 22-0 with last years team

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:49 pm I didn’t even realize SW ran their coach off for Norm :lol:
Yeah, same thing Thimble did when they hired Hosey and he pulled the ole cut-n-run from FH. Now he can’t beat them. But it’s what those old guys do, chase talent with no regard for the coach they are helping to run out. Too bad they can’t both lose this game but karma can’t even accomplish that one.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Norms going away present with #800 or will he retire with 799 no way he returns next year after having all the health problems no way Webster rehired him

Howie going to stomp him into retirement 😭

The3LeggedMan
Waterboy

Post by The3LeggedMan »

I don't like either of these has been coaches, but what is with the Norm sheeting himself comments? Did he actually soil himself? I am genuinely interested in what the story is

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

It’s something the guy from Trimble that has 7 accounts came up with for Coach missing two games earlier this season. No respect for the goat

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:56 pm It’s something the guy from Trimble that has 7 accounts came up with for Coach missing two games earlier this season. No respect for the goat
Says the guy from South Webstern with multiple accounts who sheet on the seat at the Convo and then posted about it on here. You thought we forgot about that didn’t ya. 😂

So, you and Nerm have something in common. I guess all that jock sniffing paid off for you. I noticed you’ve toned down your predictions. Is that because you’re worried that Nerm won’t be able to hold his mud and will miss the game? Or is the fear of the Stomp getting the best of ya?

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

This might be the game that currently holds the state record for most wins between coaches. Norm going for number 800 and Howie with over 600. 1,400 wins between both coaches. Yet, more people are wanting to talk about pacifiers and poop. You’re talking about 2 coaches who have done it the right way for a long time and get the most out of their players.

Norm with at least 11 Regional Appearances
Howie has at least 3-4 Regional Appearances.
You’re talking about 2 of the best for 4+ decades.

Howie coaching with Carl Wolfe at Southern.

Norm started off with Oz at GA with Rick Van Metre. At least 1,800 wins on that Staff.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:40 am This might be the game that currently holds the state record for most wins between coaches. Norm going for number 800 and Howie with over 600. 1,400 wins between both coaches. Yet, more people are wanting to talk about pacifiers and poop. You’re talking about 2 coaches who have done it the right way for a long time and get the most out of their players.

Norm started off with Oz at GA with Rick Van Metre. At least 1,800 wins on that Staff.
Good stuff. Thank you. Alot of gym time between those two for sure.

SoutheastHoopsWizard
Waterboy

Post by SoutheastHoopsWizard »

Jeeps are too talented to lose this game. Norm is simply in a class of his own.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Tomcat Pride wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:52 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:56 pm It’s something the guy from Trimble that has 7 accounts came up with for Coach missing two games earlier this season. No respect for the goat
Says the guy from South Webstern with multiple accounts who sheet on the seat at the Convo and then posted about it on here. You thought we forgot about that didn’t ya. 😂

So, you and Nerm have something in common. I guess all that jock sniffing paid off for you. I noticed you’ve toned down your predictions. Is that because you’re worried that Nerm won’t be able to hold his mud and will miss the game? Or is the fear of the Stomp getting the best of ya?
I have one account. And I never did no such thing. That’s some ridiculous seops folklore from 2018. The horse y’all beat is dead and it stopped being funny about two years ago

Jeeps by 12

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:40 am This might be the game that currently holds the state record for most wins between coaches. Norm going for number 800 and Howie with over 600. 1,400 wins between both coaches. Yet, more people are wanting to talk about pacifiers and poop. You’re talking about 2 coaches who have done it the right way for a long time and get the most out of their players.

I think Norm coached the Northwest girls for a year before he went to GA.

Lancerfan123
Waterboy

Post by Lancerfan123 »

Tomcat Queen and The Ultimate Lancer are embarrassments to their schools, here are the facts using common opponents. SW beat Fed by 16 but fed did not have Cottrill that night, Fed beat Trimble both times in the regular season including a running clock in the last game. Trimble beat ND who previously beat SW. Point being, If both teams play their A game SW wins no problem but SW has shown they don't always get up for every game they play and no matter what you feel about the man Howie preps his team, if you give him any sliver of hope he can make you pay. Should be interesting to watch but I feel SW gets this one.

Penguin
Freshman Team

Post by Penguin »

I think this game could be a rock fight. Both teams will be well prepared and defend well.

Return to “Boys Basketball”