South Webster @ Fed Hock 1/13/24

Hosey Caadwell
Waterboy

Re: South Webster @ Fed Hock 1/13/24

Post by Hosey Caadwell »

Well congratulations to the fanbase at south western. You beat the JV team from Stewart Fat Hawk. Wahoo!

You won’t do so well against Trimble or Southern.

Billy T Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Billy T Kid »

I’ve seen Norm on the SW bench but he usually appears to be sleeping. Who is the guy doing all the coaching that sits right beside ole Norm? He seems to be doing a really nice job!

Jeeps_06
Waterboy

Post by Jeeps_06 »

Billy T Kid wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:45 pm I’ve seen Norm on the SW bench but he usually appears to be sleeping. Who is the guy doing all the coaching that sits right beside ole Norm? He seems to be doing a really nice job!
Norm has been sick the last few games he missed the games against burg and Minford due to being in the hospital the one that is doing the coaching is former South Webster Jeep Ryan Fenton who played for Norm's son in law Marc Kreischer

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Jeeps_06 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:27 pm
Billy T Kid wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:45 pm I’ve seen Norm on the SW bench but he usually appears to be sleeping. Who is the guy doing all the coaching that sits right beside ole Norm? He seems to be doing a really nice job!
Norm has been sick the last few games he missed the games against burg and Minford due to being in the hospital the one that is doing the coaching is former South Webster Jeep Ryan Fenton who played for Norm's son in law Marc Kreischer
I’m starting to believe that it’s all a ploy so if our Howie beats them they’ll have an excuse. But that just shows how much respect they have for Howie and our boys.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

Heard he had the Hershey Squirts. Probably had those cheeks clinched up pretty tight to avoid an accident on the bench.

Eugene2009
Riding the Bench

Post by Eugene2009 »

Jeeps_06 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:27 pm
Fenton also was the head coach for SW for a few years before the previous coach (Cole) so he has plenty of experience as the head guy.

Return to “Boys Basketball”