Resurrection of the SVAC

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Resurrection of the SVAC

Post by Old Shorts »

I remember when the SVAC was a hotbed of great teams and there was no better place to be. In the midst of all that Oak Hill joined the league. Seemed like they had 100 players on their football team. The busses just kept rolling into the games filled with players. They had a dynasty for a few years. But we gave them all they wanted a few times. Would love to see the old SVAC resurrected and get OH back in it. My dream would be to see all the Gallia County schools split back up and have our old league back. Then all the schools in the league could get some pride back and get more players out for all sports. This would be Utopia. What say everyone else?

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
Rza1
Freshman Team

Re: Resurrection of the SVAC

Post by Rza1 »

Old Shorts wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:54 pm I remember when the SVAC was a hotbed of great teams and there was no better place to be. In the midst of all that Oak Hill joined the league. Seemed like they had 100 players on their football team. The busses just kept rolling into the games filled with players. They had a dynasty for a few years. But we gave them all they wanted a few times. Would love to see the old SVAC resurrected and get OH back in it. My dream would be to see all the Gallia County schools split back up and have our old league back. Then all the schools in the league could get some pride back and get more players out for all sports. This would be Utopia. What say everyone else?

Can't argue.. especially the pride part
.. back when ol Triplett was was patrolling the sideline in Aid.. Good times...

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Rza1 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:11 am
Old Shorts wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:54 pm I remember when the SVAC was a hotbed of great teams and there was no better place to be. In the midst of all that Oak Hill joined the league. Seemed like they had 100 players on their football team. The busses just kept rolling into the games filled with players. They had a dynasty for a few years. But we gave them all they wanted a few times. Would love to see the old SVAC resurrected and get OH back in it. My dream would be to see all the Gallia County schools split back up and have our old league back. Then all the schools in the league could get some pride back and get more players out for all sports. This would be Utopia. What say everyone else?

Can't argue.. especially the pride part
.. back when ol Triplett was was patrolling the sideline in Aid.. Good times...
Yes those were the best of times. We need to bring them back so today’s players can get a chance to win championships.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

S.V.A.C also known as the W.E.A.K League :D

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

baseball16 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:18 am S.V.A.C also known as the W.E.A.K League :D

Ahh.. let some old dudes reminisce, there noballs.... I know how everybody gotta interject their extra cool and super smart trollisms.. (and thatthar was a real zinger... lol.) But you'll be there one day... lookin back on your Pokémon an fortnite days.. the stories will surely be epic... until then, take it easy on us old fellers....

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Rza1 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:14 am
baseball16 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:18 am S.V.A.C also known as the W.E.A.K League :D

Ahh.. let some old dudes reminisce, there noballs.... I know how everybody gotta interject their extra cool and super smart trollisms.. (and thatthar was a real zinger... lol.) But you'll be there one day... lookin back on your Pokémon an fortnite days.. the stories will surely be epic... until then, take it easy on us old fellers....
Dude probably never did anything athletic in his life. But he can tear up a keyboard. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Boys Basketball”