Waterboy

Boys basketball

Post by Valley91 »

Valley vs North Adams thoughts?

transplant
SE

Re: Boys basketball

Post by transplant »

Should be a good one. North Adams has a great guard in Copas and they are well coached. Valley has the guards to defend. I do not know if North Adams has any type of post player? If Valley plays their game, they should be fine. I think it will be a 5-8 point win.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

North Adams plays hard and has a very good player in Copas. I like Valley's front 5 better than North Adams.

I'm going with:

Valley 61
North Adams 49

Watching SE Ohio basketball
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Someone stated the other day on a thready that Valley is finally playing more "team" basketball, which is what most expected from them this season...I would agree with that statement.

I like the Indians to move on and set up a third date with the Minford Falcons.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Me too, when Valley shares the ball and get open shots, they are great. At this point in the tournament, defense and rebounding starts being more and more important.

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of the youth »

The last Indian game looked like a rerun from last season, very enjoyable. The Tribe is very dangerous when they play that style.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Very true.

I haven't seen them much, but based on what I have been told it hasn't been pleasant.

It will come down to whether Valley wants to share the sugar and play as a unit. If they do, they go to Athens Sunday with a 3rd shot at Minford. If they don't, its baseball season.

LetsRide
Waterboy

Post by LetsRide »

I’d say minford would much rather see NA once again than Valley a 3rd time, but I will have to go with the Indians to set up the rubber match in Athens (knock on wood).

Return to “Boys Basketball”