Daugustino

Daug12
Waterboy

Daugustino

Post by Daug12 »

I just wanna thank everyone who has ever had an impact on Kyler in his journey of basketball. He loves the game and his fans. Thanks to his coaches and fans he has been able to do this along with his self motivation. It has been so fun. I can’t believe his high school season is almost over. I just wanna say thanks again to every player coach and fan that has challenged him to make him a better player and and even better young man. Thanks from his dad chris. I appreciate all of you

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Daugustino

Post by pfloyd »

Kyler D' is a special player! when I saw him as a freshman I posted/told those around me - KD was going to be the best player in SEO by the time he was a senior - nothing has changed other than he IS ... to be able to do what he has done, what he does when EVERYONE knows he is going to have the ball in his hands 99% of the time ... outstanding ... it's been a pleasure to have watched him play for 4 years ... one of the all time best in the annals of SEO hoops - pfloyd

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Outstanding player! Been so fun to watch.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Daug12 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:48 am I just wanna thank everyone who has ever had an impact on Kyler in his journey of basketball. He loves the game and his fans. Thanks to his coaches and fans he has been able to do this along with his self motivation. It has been so fun. I can’t believe his high school season is almost over. I just wanna say thanks again to every player coach and fan that has challenged him to make him a better player and and even better young man. Thanks from his dad chris. I appreciate all of you
You have every right to be proud of your son, not only is he a great basketball player, he is also a very fine young man.

Coach_Cain
Waterboy

Post by Coach_Cain »

So many great memories coming up through the years. We always knew Kyler was going to be great. The kid was built different. Where most kids would be thrilled with 2nd and 3rd place finishes at tournaments Kyler would be mad and upset. It fueled him to come back better and stronger. His successes are well deserved and one of his greatest attributes is how humble and selfless he is. Wishing you all the best and me and the boys hope to come down to catch Kyler in a few games this fall.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Kyler is a great athlete and represents Athens County very well. He is also an awesome soccer player. Good Luck with the next chapter after high school.

Return to “Boys Basketball”