Southern @ Trimble

Pat
Varsity

Re: Southern @ Trimble

Post by Pat »

Athens10 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:08 pm Wow…some people really don’t like losing😂
Agreed. And it’s never been more obvious than now with you and a few others trying to shame others for mentioning your losses. 😂

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Pat wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:34 am
Athens10 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:08 pm Wow…some people really don’t like losing😂
Agreed. And it’s never been more obvious than now with you and a few others trying to shame others for mentioning your losses. 😂

What is funny to me is the fact that someone from Athens gives two Sheetz about the programs at Athens. Unless you are trying to piggyback on tomcat success. OUtside of the Burrows years, Athens sports has sucked. You guys cant even beat the cats in our yearly scrimmage.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Oops. I meant programs at Trimble. Early morning beers got me messed up.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Athens10
Waterboy

Post by Athens10 »

Yes…I’m a mole who has been contracted by Trimble fans to stir up southern fans over a high school game😂

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Athens10 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:31 pm Yes…I’m a mole who has been contracted by Trimble fans to stir up southern fans over a high school game😂
No, you’re a Trimble fan. Most likely a parent or coach. You have four total posts and all four are pro Trimble so you’re not hard to figure out bud. :mrgreen:

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

I still have a special spot in my heart for Howie. I was sad when he left Racine.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

PurplePower wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:51 pm I still have a special spot in my heart for Howie. I was sad when he left Racine.
So you liked the 1-19 season he had just before he jetted to Eastern? :mrgreen:

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Pat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:08 pm
Pat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm

I see you only have two posts so you probably haven’t seen many posts by Trimble people since they have all but disappeared recently. So let me fill you in. They aren’t very good this year so they don’t say much. But last year and any other year when they were good they were ridiculously arrogant and condescending to say the least. Common themes of theirs are “You can’t beat us unless you cheat us” when they lose and “we beat the brakes off of you” when they win. Now they’re getting it back at them. My guess is you are from there and just pretending that you aren’t or you have a buddy from there. But if you are legit I would suggest you look back at threads from last year and read the posts by the Trimble people. I can promise you that you’ll be enlightened LOL.
Pat
Please do not judge everyone from Trimble to be that way. Sure I love to win. But your not always going to have a great year. This year we are young in all sports as there are hardly any Seniors that play sports. There mostly Juniors playing varsity and a couple sophmores. Yes I am sure everyone has arrogant posts in one way or another. I am so excited for Fed Hock they have a bunch of great kids playing and I am happy they are winning the TVC as they should be there awesome. Waterford Girls are doing well leading the Hocking TVC and are very fun to watch. Its time for other teams to take the glory...:) At the end of the day there just kids playing a sport they love... Have a great day !
Aren’t you the person who screamed out “cheaters” and screamed at one of the FH players at the game when FH beat Trimble last year? And didn’t you also send a letter to the FH athletic director claiming the only reason they won is because they “played an ineligible player”? Hey I’ve been reading nasty posts by Trimble people on here for years bragging and belittling the other teams so you’re not going to make that better with one post. Like it or not you people dished it out for years so now it’s your turn to take it.
[/quote

Oh we seen where that got you! I think I would be ashamed that right after the tournament game he went back to school and got caught with alcohol and wait didn’t he go to prison? He was the biggest leader of a drug ring!! Ha now that’s funny there was some shady sheetz going on there! Fed Hock is good they didn’t need that juvenile delinquent to play on that team! BTW what happened to the old AD I see you got a new one!! Hey I’m not belittling anyone! At the end of the day it’s all about the kids !! I hope Fed Hock goes all the way and I will cheer for them all the way!!

Eagle Pappaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Eagle Pappaw »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:28 pm

Pat
Please do not judge everyone from Trimble to be that way. Sure I love to win. But your not always going to have a great year. This year we are young in all sports as there are hardly any Seniors that play sports. There mostly Juniors playing varsity and a couple sophmores. Yes I am sure everyone has arrogant posts in one way or another. I am so excited for Fed Hock they have a bunch of great kids playing and I am happy they are winning the TVC as they should be there awesome. Waterford Girls are doing well leading the Hocking TVC and are very fun to watch. Its time for other teams to take the glory...:) At the end of the day there just kids playing a sport they love... Have a great day !
Aren’t you the person who screamed out “cheaters” and screamed at one of the FH players at the game when FH beat Trimble last year? And didn’t you also send a letter to the FH athletic director claiming the only reason they won is because they “played an ineligible player”? Hey I’ve been reading nasty posts by Trimble people on here for years bragging and belittling the other teams so you’re not going to make that better with one post. Like it or not you people dished it out for years so now it’s your turn to take it.
[/quote

Oh we seen where that got you! I think I would be ashamed that right after the tournament game he went back to school and got caught with alcohol and wait didn’t he go to prison? He was the biggest leader of a drug ring!! Ha now that’s funny there was some shady sheetz going on there! Fed Hock is good they didn’t need that juvenile delinquent to play on that team! BTW what happened to the old AD I see you got a new one!! Hey I’m not belittling anyone! At the end of the day it’s all about the kids !! I hope Fed Hock goes all the way and I will cheer for them all the way!!
Yeah and you are one of the Trimble fans that delights in hodling our boys down to almost no points. That bird will come back to roost once Coach Welch gets his new system in place.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:28 pm

Pat
[/quote

Irrelevant to me. I’m not from FH. I just call it how I see it and I know a loud mouth when I see one. And it seems pretty childish to me for a sixty some year old woman to post such things on social media and then get angry when someone responds in kind. Even worse, you pretend like you want to make nice afterwards like it didn’t happen, but then lash out again in a fit of rage when someone reminds you about it. To you I would say I hope your grand kids aren’t on here and know who you are. If so I’m sure they have to be ashamed of old granny.

Return to “Boys Basketball”