Fairfield vs North Adams (Round 2)

Lion32
Waterboy

Fairfield vs North Adams (Round 2)

Post by Lion32 »

Huge matchup here. There is a lot on the line especially the gold ball for Fairfield. With Cannon out for maybe the remainder of the season. We will struggle taking on North Adams. Copas coming off a 30 point game and rumors of him knocking on the 1k point career, you can guarantee he will be ready to play. My thoughts are (as bad as I would like to say) Na by 11 on the road.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Fairfield vs North Adams (Round 2)

Post by Ironman92 »

I think this will be a good one

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Any livestream on this one?

Happy2bhere
Freshman Team

Post by Happy2bhere »

C103- good guys TV, pretty sure it's on there.
If not Fairfield YouTube not sure exactly what Link is.

Thebabybull
Freshman Team

Post by Thebabybull »

I would like to think NA could pull this one out but it will be tough. NA traditionally doesn't play well in that gym. With that being said I will take NA by 5.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Geesh

Western24
Freshman Team

Post by Western24 »

A ton of made 3s for the Lions in this one it seemed. Granted tho, most of them were wide open due to the traps NA was trying to get. Lions were strong with the ball. And found open guys out of the traps. They hit a lot of shots!

North Adams didn’t penetrate until the 4th and at that point it was too late. A lot of 3s for NA that they could have gotten anytime they wanted. I was surprised at this one while I watched. FF is still solid. But I think someone with a disciplined Defense could knock them off especially on an off shooting night!

Happy2bhere
Freshman Team

Post by Happy2bhere »

I thought Fairfield has adjusted pretty well. This is only there second game without Cannon. Everyone stepping up so far and adjusting to new and more responsibility. Coach Williams has done a great job with in game adjustments and especially halftime. He definitely holds the kids accountable and they all seem to be able to handle it.

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

Tremendous defensive effort by individuals and team last night by the Lions holding Copas to 8. Senior Wyatt Collins had him most of the night.

Return to “Boys Basketball”