Happy Thanksgiving SEOPs Family !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Happy Thanksgiving SEOPs Family !!!

Post by pfloyd »

Hoops season is officially "Tipped Off" with yesterday's menu of games ... today we relax, sit down with family, loved ones to give thanks for ALL of those "people" who give our lives meaning - family, friends , anyone who brings a smile to our faces ... when I sat down in the Cheap Seats last night to watch the Court House @ Vinton County games - I smiled as I recognized, said "hello" to familiar faces -Official Dave Hopkins, Coach Nj Kight, Coaches Jeff Skinner (Alexander)/Gary Kellough (Zane Trace) ... always gives me pause thinking how lucky I am to do what I enjoy following high school hoops during the winter while having grown a "friends" in hoops family over the 20+ years I have been doing this ... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!

Whs95fan
S

Re: Happy Thanksgiving SEOPs Family !!!

Post by Whs95fan »

Happy Thanksgiving, see you tomorrow at the coliseum!

Go Blue
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Right back at you...Happy Thanksgiving

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Pfloyd, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

From NW Fla

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving in SEO Land.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
bball30
Freshman Team

Post by bball30 »

pfloyd wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:27 am Hoops season is officially "Tipped Off" with yesterday's menu of games ... today we relax, sit down with family, loved ones to give thanks for ALL of those "people" who give our lives meaning - family, friends , anyone who brings a smile to our faces ... when I sat down in the Cheap Seats last night to watch the Court House @ Vinton County games - I smiled as I recognized, said "hello" to familiar faces -Official Dave Hopkins, Coach Nj Kight, Coaches Jeff Skinner (Alexander)/Gary Kellough (Zane Trace) ... always gives me pause thinking how lucky I am to do what I enjoy following high school hoops during the winter while having grown a "friends" in hoops family over the 20+ years I have been doing this ... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!
YOU ARE the MAN, PFloyd and bring such delight to this board and all that come in contact with you! Keep on keepin' on with all you do for this quadrant of the state! Always a treat to talk to you.

Return to “Boys Basketball”