Regional Tickets

bfry
JV Team

Regional Tickets

Post by bfry »

Is one regional ticket good for both games on that night? Saw the links on OHSAA to purchase, but games are still separated.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: Regional Tickets

Post by BigGuy10 »

I hope they're together! I couldn't imagine them trying to clear the Convo after one game and holding other fans back until everyone is out.. however with the OHSAA I wouldn't be surprised.

Hopefully keep it like normal and one ticket gets you all the games! Fingers crossed

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Looking at the game times at the Convo, the ticket will be good for BOTH games during the semifinals.

The Regional Final on Saturday when D2 and D3 play, however, I'm betting will be split sessions. It always has in the past and I can't imagine that changing now.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The Ticket number you can call doesn't have a lot of information but she said they didn't have a policy where they needed to empty the venue between games. She said that was more setup for the HS gyms, she just advised buy tickets to the 1st game and if someone says anything can always get online and make a purchase for the next game. This way you weren't paying for both games up front at least.

bfry
JV Team

Post by bfry »

Awesome. Thanks guys!

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Return to “Boys Basketball”