District Finals at Wellston

2Time
Freshman Team

District Finals at Wellston

Post by 2Time »

Just wanted to make a quick post, BMG Media will be covering the district championship games at Wellston High School Friday night! We are going to go all out to make it something really special. Thank you to all of our viewers yesterday as your viewership has allowed us to secure another sponsor! As always these streams will be 100% FREE

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: District Finals at Wellston

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:08 pm Just wanted to make a quick post, BMG Media will be covering the district championship games at Wellston High School Friday night! We are going to go all out to make it something really special. Thank you to all of our viewers yesterday as your viewership has allowed us to secure another sponsor! As always these streams will be 100% FREE
Great job 2Time!!! I went to the first 2 D2 games at Southeastern (Warren vs Waverly and Jackson vs Logan Elm) drove to Waverly watched the 3 OT game between Fairland and Alexander then Eastern Brown vs So Point ... I got back from Waverly at around 12:15am LOL then watched your broadcasts of the D4's ! great job ... pfloyd will be in Wellston for the D4 finals this coming Friday night ... have to spread around the rundowns! thanks for making the livestreams a reality from Wellston !!!

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:23 pm
2Time wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:08 pm Just wanted to make a quick post, BMG Media will be covering the district championship games at Wellston High School Friday night! We are going to go all out to make it something really special. Thank you to all of our viewers yesterday as your viewership has allowed us to secure another sponsor! As always these streams will be 100% FREE
Great job 2Time!!! I went to the first 2 D2 games at Southeastern (Warren vs Waverly and Jackson vs Logan Elm) drove to Waverly watched the 3 OT game between Fairland and Alexander then Eastern Brown vs So Point ... I got back from Waverly at around 12:15am LOL then watched your broadcasts of the D4's ! great job ... pfloyd will be in Wellston for the D4 finals this coming Friday night ... have to spread around the rundowns! thanks for making the livestreams a reality from Wellston !!!
Sounds like a great day of basketball! Make sure you stop up and say hi to the crew!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:25 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:23 pm
Sounds like a great day of basketball! Make sure you stop up and say hi to the crew!
... absolutely will !!!

goindians42
Riding the Bench

Post by goindians42 »

I had planned to attend at least a couple of games at Wellston and ended up sick. So thankful to get to watch all day long from the comfort of the couch. Great job and it was nice hearing the familiar voice of Brian Baer. Keep up the good work!

Return to “Boys Basketball”