SOSA Postseason Preview Show

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

SOSA Postseason Preview Show

Post by danicalifornia »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BQ5HOMe0Ts

This is a long show, but we discussed the Girls and Boys tournament, as well as talking to five coaches.

The girls discussion is how we started the show, so if you are interested in the Boys, it started about 1:40 into the show.

We discussed first round matchups, who should be on upset alert, picked a Cinderella, and much, much more!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: SOSA Postseason Preview Show

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:43 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BQ5HOMe0Ts

This is a long show, but we discussed the Girls and Boys tournament, as well as talking to five coaches.

The girls discussion is how we started the show, so if you are interested in the Boys, it started about 1:40 into the show.

We discussed first round matchups, who should be on upset alert, picked a Cinderella, and much, much more!
... Loved it !!!! great job by the SOSA crew in talking hoops getting us ready for the one and done season !!! I'm taking Trimble as the sure thing in D4 though ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:00 am
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:43 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BQ5HOMe0Ts

... Loved it !!!! great job by the SOSA crew in talking hoops getting us ready for the one and done season !!! I'm taking Trimble as the sure thing in D4 though ...
I really want to see Trimble vs Western, for a bunch of reasons. But, I think the pace of that game could be amazing

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

You guys did great on the show, very good stuff. I do too, id even root for Western in that one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Western is only prayer on that side of beating Trimble…3 of the 4 best chances to beat Trimble are on the other side

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:45 am
pfloyd wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:00 am

I really want to see Trimble vs Western, for a bunch of reasons. But, I think the pace of that game could be amazing
... I would need a spotter to do napkin stats for that one LOL

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Gave it a listen, glad I did. Good to get some insight from the other side of the district, great work fellas

Go Blue

Return to “Boys Basketball”