Anyone have any information on the Buckeye elite tournament at shawnee state on the 11th.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Anyone have any information on the Buckeye elite tournament at shawnee state on the 11th.

Post by biggdowgg »

I dont know why they never advertise this each year ,im hearing games from 11 am to 10 pm but can't find information on who is playing or a schedule.

I do know portsmouth plays white oak at 8 ,but would like to see all teams and who will be playing who?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: Anyone have any information on the Buckeye elite tournament at shawnee state on the 11th.

Post by Crab's Brother »

I know Waverly plays a prep team from Lexington at 4:00 and as you said, Whiteoak and Portsmouth play at 8:00. That is all I have.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Anyone have any information on the Buckeye elite tournament at shawnee state on the 11th.

Post by biggdowgg »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:25 am I know Waverly plays a prep team from Lexington at 4:00 and as you said, Whiteoak and Portsmouth play at 8:00. That is all I have.

Thanks ,maybe some from other schools will post if they are playing but this is double the teams I knew before lol

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Just found out....We were only missing one game.

Full Schedule:

4:00 Waverly vs. Prep Team (Lexington)
6:00 ND vs. Huntington St. Joe (Girls)
8:00 Portsmouth vs Whiteoak

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Thanks ,

someone sure had wrong information lol.one of the coaches at shawnee state had games from
11 am to 10 pm lol

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

biggdowgg wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:05 am Thanks ,

someone sure had wrong information lol.one of the coaches at shawnee state had games from
11 am to 10 pm lol
Maybe it fell apart.
Schedules I saw on this originally had Waverly playing Chillicothe then it changed to a team from West Virginia before this Prep School from Lexington and the original schedule had it on Sunday…

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

smurray wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:05 am Thanks ,

11 am to 10 pm lol
Maybe it fell apart.
Schedules I saw on this originally had Waverly playing Chillicothe then it changed to a team from West Virginia before this Prep School from Lexington and the original schedule had it on Sunday…

Ok ,sounds like you could be right.

I've said for the last few years when these teams commit to play in any tournament the money should be paid up front then if you cancel let a local team play in that spot with their fee.

Thanks for the info

Return to “Boys Basketball”