Post by IVCHAWKS »

22-4 Hiland 56
22-4 Malvern. 35

bbjunky81
SEO

Re: D4 East District Finial

Post by bbjunky81 »

Well, I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. I really
Thought this is the year someone else came out of the East and that someone would be Malvern.... nope, Hiland just smokes them.

Congrats to Hiland! Unbelievable program that is one of the premier programs in the state.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:22 pm 22-4 Hiland 56
22-4 Malvern. 35
[/quo

Hiland. 9-25-39-56
Malvern. 5-12-19-35

IndianChop
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianChop »

Doesnt look good for Peebles or St Joe!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

IndianChop wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 am Doesnt look good for Peebles or St Joe!!
or Trimble / Fairfield in the other bracket against Grandview Hts. for that matter. It's gonna be another East vs Central regional final @ the convo. :(

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
IndianChop
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianChop »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:32 pm
IndianChop wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 am Doesnt look good for Peebles or St Joe!!
or Trimble / Fairfield in the other bracket against Grandview Hts. for that matter. It's gonna be another East vs Central regional final @ the convo. :(
That is true! Both teams will have to play a better then they did tonight to have a chance. A lot of missed lay ups.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

IndianChop wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:40 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:32 pm
That is true! Both teams will have to play a better then they did tonight to have a chance. A lot of missed lay ups.
Some of the Indians have now played 8 games at the Convo. I'm sure the Indians and Josh have no fear and will give it their all. I love how people give southeast teams no chance. That's locker room material right there. Josh played several players who don't normally see alot of playing time some very good minutes tonight. They missed a few ,but; I think Josh did what he wanted to. Lace em up Tuesday Indians,have no fear and play your game. Go Indians.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

How many teams on Peebles regular season schedule ,made to the regionals,I count only one for them, Trimble
Hiland has three teams that made to regionals, Triway in D2 beat them, Ridgewood in D3 lost and then beat them second time,Fort Loramie in D4 beat them, Toledo Christian in D4 blew a 15 lead in the first half only to lose the game in the district finial,we lost to them

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:06 am How many teams on Peebles regular season schedule ,made to the regionals,I count only one for them, Trimble
Hiland has three teams that made to regionals, Triway in D2 beat them, Ridgewood in D3 lost and then beat them second time,Fort Loramie in D4 beat them, Toledo Christian in D4 blew a 15 lead in the first half only to lose the game in the district finial,we lost to them
You done your homework. So it's David and Golioth. We know how that went. Congrats. Once again, the Indians will compete. Safe travels.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

Yea we can do all the stats on paper we want to,one stat might favor one team, and another stat might favor the other team, but game is not won by paper stats,who is the best prepared,who brings there A game,I never thought mid to mid late season that my Hawks would be where there at right now,they peaking at right time ,there defense is really playing lights out right now,but we're going to have our hands full with this Peebles team

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:11 pm Yea we can do all the stats on paper we want to,one stat might favor one team, and another stat might favor the other team, but game is not won by paper stats,who is the best prepared,who brings there A game,I never thought mid to mid late season that my Hawks would be where there at right now,they peaking at right time ,there defense is really playing lights out right now,but we're going to have our hands full with this Peebles team
Both squads are playing well and that is what it's all about. After losing two of their first 4 games ,the Indians are riding a 19 game win steak. Just love that these kids get a chance at the big stage. We had a big parade welcoming the boys home Saturday night. We will have a get together before the Tuesday game. All these kids have been together since biddy ball except one who moved in last year. They are brothers for life who are there for each other. I'm sure your kids are the same. Hoping everyone stays healthy and safe travels to all from Adams County.

Return to “Boys Basketball”