Waterboy

District POY

Post by eaglepride05 »

Name them

warriornation
Riding the Bench

Re: District POY

Post by warriornation »

Evan French from Warren should be in the mix.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Beau Justice should win it in D4. Has averaged over 30ppg, 6.3rpg, and 4.8apg on a number 1 seed/league champion.
Last edited by TribeManiac10 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Kyre Allison of 16-4 Portsmouth in D3.......not just because of his offensive skills, but what he does on the defensive end as well..........and for his size, 6-2, as good a rebounder as any player in the SE District.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

I'll throw Hayden Dunn into the mix in D3.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

Beau Justice in division IV is a no brainer....

He probably won't win it but Nathan Scott deserves a mention for DIII

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Crab's brother wrote:I'll throw Hayden Dunn into the mix in D3.
I agree he should be in the running as well as Levi Cook (SW) in D4

mrw37
Waterboy

Post by mrw37 »

D4 Tyler Rowe (SV) 18.2 ppg 14.2 rpg

scotisaac
Waterboy

Post by scotisaac »

TribeManiac10 wrote:Beau Justice should win it in D4. Has averaged over 30ppg, 6.3rpg, and 4.8apg on a number 1 seed/league champion.
I agree with that. Puts up big numbers almost everytime he hits the floor.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Cook from Webster should defintely be in the discussion for D4. He had to shoulder a lot this year and carried the team most nights. He is a great leader on and off the court.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Although Justice from Peebles is the favorite, Levi Cook from South Webster should be in the D4 conversation. Going to be tough though as he lost games to injury and has just gotten fully healthy over the past few weeks. He has been the difference between Webster getting throttled early in the year against SOC II teams to playing them tough the last few weeks.

transplant: you beat me by a minute!*

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

WHS_Indians1 wrote:
TribeManiac10 wrote:Beau Justice should win it in D4. Has averaged over 30ppg, 6.3rpg, and 4.8apg on a number 1 seed/league champion.
Beau has had an amazing season. He gets double teamed and face guarded every single night and still was able to put up well over 30ppg(A school record). The most amazing part of that I think is he is a willing distributor and plays hard on the defensive end, not attributes that many scoring point guards have. As I said on a different thread earlier this season, if he was 6'5"/6'6" he would probably be the top rated guard in Ohio for his class. He has that type of skill set.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

art_vandelay wrote:Although Justice from Peebles is the favorite, Levi Cook from South Webster should be in the D4 conversation. Going to be tough though as he lost games to injury and has just gotten fully healthy over the past few weeks. He has been the difference between Webster getting throttled early in the year against SOC II teams to playing them tough the last few weeks.

Without a doubt Cook will be a first teamer.

scotisaac
Waterboy

Post by scotisaac »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
WHS_Indians1 wrote:
Beau has had an amazing season. He gets double teamed and face guarded every single night and still was able to put up well over 30ppg(A school record). The most amazing part of that I think is he is a willing distributor and plays hard on the defensive end, not attributes that many scoring point guards have. As I said on a different thread earlier this season, if he was 6'5"/6'6" he would probably be the top rated guard in Ohio for his class. He has that type of skill set.
Well said. I'm looking for Peebles to go deep in the post season. And after the season comes to an end for Peebles im looking for a HUGE season from Beau next year, on the quest for 2,000.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Lol, he definitely has been the difference, the other guys stepped up their games and the whole team is played well. It starts with Mr. Cook though, tough young man.

Tribe, cook also sees a lot of double teams, and has many assists and guards the opposing teams best player. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
art_vandelay wrote:Although Justice from Peebles is the favorite, Levi Cook from South Webster should be in the D4 conversation. Going to be tough though as he lost games to injury and has just gotten fully healthy over the past few weeks. He has been the difference between Webster getting throttled early in the year against SOC II teams to playing them tough the last few weeks.

eaglepride05
Waterboy

Post by eaglepride05 »

Barnes from South Point

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Little doubt in my mind that French will win it in DII

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

French D2
Dunn-D3
Justice-D4

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

beaverlover wrote:French D2
Dunn-D3
Justice-D4
Agree on all 3....

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

When is this usually voted on/announced?

Return to “Boys Basketball”