Chillicothe @Reynoldsburg 61-63 Final

bvmv4life
All Conference

Chillicothe @Reynoldsburg 61-63 Final

Post by bvmv4life »

Wow.....what a game....Chillicothe loses 63-61 to Reynoldsburg on a put back with seconds left on the clock..Chillicothe had 1.0 seconds left to get a shot from full court to no avail..Tommy Bolte finished with 28 pts....Isaiah Johnson with 16 pts.....the Cavs very well exceeded expectations this year thanks to Coach Huffer and in my opinion the best player in the SE district Tommy Bolte..look for the Cavs to be a very good team next season....

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Chillicothe @Reynoldsburg 61-63 Final

Post by danicalifornia »

bvmv4life wrote:Wow.....what a game....Chillicothe loses 63-61 to Reynoldsburg on a put back with seconds left on the clock..Chillicothe had 1.0 seconds left to get a shot from full court to no avail..Tommy Bolte finished with 28 pts....Isaiah Johnson with 16 pts.....the Cavs very well exceeded expectations this year thanks to Coach Huffer and in my opinion the best player in the SE district Tommy Bolte..look for the Cavs to be a very good team next season....
Wow, tough loss but overall a very good season for the Cavs. Exceeded expectations and finished the season very strong. I see big things for the Cavaliers next year behind Tommy Bolte and Coach Huffer.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

I think it's BS that teams get to play on their home court for tourney games. The cavs had the ball with one second left. After a timeout as chilli wAs attempting to throw the ball in , the ref noticed a reynolsburg player hadn't reported in. Instead of a technical foul, they were given a 2nd timeout Officiating horrible this game. Despite being double and triple team, bolte still managed 28 Pts

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

I hate the D1 tournament format. Great job Cavs we had our chance, but its tough on the road. Tommy...wow...played "Lights Out"

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Tommy Bolte is one of the TOP 5 players in SEOhio THIS season ... Looking forward to seeing Coach Huffer's 2014-15 Edition of the Cavs ...

pimpballer
Waterboy

Post by pimpballer »

how did i miss this game?anyway great game chilli cant wait to see you guys next season

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

They play on home court because DI in SE Ohio gets shifted to the Central District and all Central District games are played on the higher seeds home court in the first round only. officiating is much different then in the SE also.

Blackcobra
Freshman Team

Post by Blackcobra »

Wish there was uniformity, looking forward to 2015

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Chilli is 11 over the D1 cutoff, is it certain at all that they will drop off that many in a little over a year from now?

Return to “Boys Basketball”