Leesburg Fairfield

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Leesburg Fairfield

Post by rockbiter »

I haven't heard anything about Fairfield yet. They lost nearly everybody last season, but, they are a very, very well coached team. I look for them to be quite competitive after the New Year.

sparky
All State

Re: Leesburg Fairfield

Post by sparky »

stumble, not many shl people on here. i believe they have gotten off to a slow start. not sure of their record. i would guess they are about 2-5. check the highland county press they usually a very good job covering the shl. especially the highland co schools.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

just looked it up on the highland co press and they won their first game friday over manchester. they are 1-5.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

Thanks for the info. They lost everybody, last season. Hopefully, they will gradually improve and become a force in the SHL.

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

Fairfield got an 11 point win tonight over Bishop Ready...they lost their starting point guard and top returning player in their preview. Should make a big difference when he returns later on in the year

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

Fairfield is young, sometimes starting 3 sophomores. They lost their senior point guard in the preview with a broken arm. They have been in every game they have played, but have been very streaky. They beat Columbus Bishop Ready by 11 tonight in a holiday tournement at Grandview Heights. They face Grandview in the championship game Tuesday night.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

Thanks for the report(s). I saw them several times last year. I was impressed with their coach, who is kind of low-key, but had his kids playing really heads-up basketball. But, they were almost all seniors.

Return to “Boys Basketball”