Freshman Team

Minford@Oak hill 2/13

Post by osu »

???

Regulator
All Conference

Re: Minford@Oak hill 2/13

Post by Regulator »

Minford will win by 22 or 2, but will win!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Minford has had a lot of close games lately and may have peaked too early in the season. Minford should win this one by 15-20, but I am guessing Norm pulls off the upset.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Oak Hill has a lot of Valley fans tonight in hope of a chance to share the SOC...

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Always a nervous road trip for any Falcon fans. Very tough place to play, this will be a good test of the resilience of this Falcons team after the tough OT loss to Chesapeake as well as the other "close calls." If Minford can win by double digits at Oak Hill, you have to feel good about heading into tournament play. With that being said, give me Minford -12.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

IF......IF......IF Minford can get going early and not come out sluggish, build a lead.....this game will be a double digit win. Put pressure on Oak Hill's offense to score points.

If Minford comes out sluggish and Oak Hill can get any lead in the first half or beginning of the second half, the Oaks will take the air out of the ball and be totally content dribbling and passing to kill the clock.

Cant let Oak Hill kill the clock. Make them play to score points and Minford wins.

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

With five guards on the floor, and no one over 6ft. Including three freshmen 90% of the time.The Oaks will take a win however they can get it.

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

GOOD LUCK FALCONS!! Hoping the Falcons will be able to celebrate the 9th straight win against the Oaks as well as an outright SOC II CHAMPS title!!! GO FALCONS!

rowdy06
Waterboy

Post by rowdy06 »

This was a good game. Minford just came out to strong in the first hafe. They couldn't miss, I think they shot better than 70% for the game. Minford had to much size for Oak Hill this time. First hafe was all Minford up by 14 at hafe. Third quarter pretty much even, Minford up by 14 to start fourth quarter. Oak Hill came out strong in fourth quarter and hit big shots and played good defense. Oak Hill cut the lead to 5 but time ran out and they had to start fouling, but it was Minford's night. I think it was a over all good showing for both teams going into tournament time. A couple of Oak Hill's younger kids are starting to peak.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Minford has absolutely dominated Oak Hill in recent years. Granted some of the games have been very close .......Shoemaker owns Pierson

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

Congradulations to the Falcons on winning the SOC. I will have to say Coach Shumaker is a class act. I walked by him after the game and he had stopped one of our senior gaurds (Cox) and told him he was a very good ball player and explained to him not many coaches had the privaledge of putting someone 6-4 (Gullion) on him defensively to limited him from getting off three point shots (Cox being 5-8). He wished him luck in tourney, I thought that was very classy.

Return to “Boys Basketball”