Waterford vs Peebles

Jayhawks
Freshman Team

Waterford vs Peebles

Post by Jayhawks »

Waterford vs Peebles? Thoughts and predictions?

Super trooper
All State

Re: Waterford vs Peebles

Post by Super trooper »

Peebles by 20

WCLfan
Waterboy

Post by WCLfan »

I predict waterford to give Peebles a run for their money. Look for an upset to happen. This is a dangerous waterford team who only lost to trimble by 3

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

I will be shocked if Waterford stays within 15.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Tomcat70 wrote:I predict waterford to give Peebles a run for their money. Look for an upset to happen. This is a dangerous waterford team who only lost to trimble by 3
Im getting a bit of a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde feeling from Waterford looking at the box scores of their games. Lost by 25 at Trimble but gave them a great game at home lost by 11 in their first matchup with SG but won by 10 in the second. Have they been dealing with any injuries this season? That's the way it would seem if they hadn't consistently lost big to Fort Frye throughout the season and got pushed to the limit by St Joe in their most recent game. Though I feel the unknown of never having seen Waterford up close will definitely add a level of intrigue and uncertainty.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Peebles by the 12.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Peebles by 6

WCLfan
Waterboy

Post by WCLfan »

Waterford has had some injuries and also some sickness. The day before the St. Joe game they had 5 players who had the flu

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

If Waterford shoots 30 free throws and Peebles shoots 8 they have a chance.

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

Peebles by as many as they want.

Blackcobra
Freshman Team

Post by Blackcobra »

Who has Peebles played ? Every team from here on out will either prove or disprove they haven't ventured outside their comfort zone PV wasn't suppose to go down how it did

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

blackcobra1 wrote:Who has Peebles played ? Every team from here on out will either prove or disprove they haven't ventured outside their comfort zone PV wasn't suppose to go down how it did
Zane Tace, Eastern Pike, Summit Country Day, Paint Valley, and West Union would be considered the quality teams on their schedule.

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

I haven't seen Peebles in person this year, but I know how good Justice is. I have seen Waterford just a week or so ago. Peebles should win this by as many as they want. I would give my opinion on what I saw in Waterford but it may upset some people.

WCLfan
Waterboy

Post by WCLfan »

Waterford didn't play to the level they were capable of. They were up 17-6 after the first quarter and they let up. St. Joe should've never been in that game

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

I agree with tiger

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

After the 1st qtr, ISJ in the 2nd and 3rd outscored Waterford by like 15 points. Not sure how they should not have been in the game. With that said Peebles by 15 or more.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

I like Waterford, but, I can't see them giving Peebles much trouble. My prediction is Peebles by about 17.

Catcher_09
Waterboy

Post by Catcher_09 »

Peebles by 2

buckeye_monester
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeye_monester »

I have not seen Waterford play, that being said if they played Trimble within 3 points this could be a good game, much closer than some have predicted. After the Sumitt win Peebles has not been playing as well for some reason in my opinion. Roll Tribe, need to play 4 quarters in this one.

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:After the 1st qtr, ISJ in the 2nd and 3rd outscored Waterford by like 15 points. Not sure how they should not have been in the game. With that said Peebles by 15 or more.
Waterford really did let up a lot in those quarters and played carelessly committing numerous turnovers but I am gonna say this game will be a toss up depending on if justice is being played well.

Return to “Boys Basketball”