2/15 - Alexander @ Athens

Power 105
All Conference

2/15 - Alexander @ Athens

Post by Power 105 »

The game will be on 970 WATH and 97.1 FM as well as online here: http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... teURL=true

Follow us on twitter for scores and updates @WATHSportsFan

cable_hogue
Waterboy

Re: 2/15 - Alexander @ Athens

Post by cable_hogue »

I listened to this game while working at Jackson again, and even though it is obvious you are rootin for Athens; you are great to listen to. It is awesome to be able to listen to the game being broadcast by two very well versed roundball scholars. Tonite I got to listen more, and could not believe all the freshman starting or playing several minutes in this conference. Looks like the future is bright and going to be very competitive soon.
I saw on another post that Vinton County beat Wellston 70-57. So does that knock out Athens from the conference crown?

Thursday night I watched the Northwestern @ Ohio State game on the tube while listening to the radio broadcast. The radio was a little ahead of the sattelite, but I found out about the OSU announcer guy being very bias, but at times he even talked negitive towards some of the Buckeye players, and questioned some of the coaches decisions.
The other night I just found it strange to hear such bias being broadcast in a high school game, but I rarely listen to games on the radio.
Sorry if I caused any bad vibes. I honestly did enjoy the broadcast
I will listen to you basketball dudes more. Do you do any high school baseball games?

:aaaaa99 "A BIT OF A RATTLE SNAKE"

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

93Bulldog wasn't on the air tonight Cable_hogue ... the same 'play-by-play' guy was however, and he usually does a pretty good job covering the 'Dogs ... I'm not sure who was doing color - I was off watching some TVC-Hocking basketball tonight and didn't get a chance to listen.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

Cable_hogue, Vinton still has to play N-Y on Monday to claim an outright title. They have already assured themselves of at least a tie.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Where is the game on Monday being played? VC? or NY? ...

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

pfloyd wrote:... Where is the game on Monday being played? VC? or NY? ...

@ Vinton County ...weather permitting lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”